Going back to the other "World" GKTW 3 Big Gives 5/14

Tomorrow's the big day! Woohoo! :banana: I am so excited for you guys. Cant wait to hear all about your amazing trip! Have a great time!

Big Give from Angie, Carissa, AJ and Eva Disname Angeque143
First off the box was so noisy the kids figured it was money :lmao:.
Avy opened it up and took out a cool packet of Color pages and Disney maps.
The there were lots of glow sticks and money holders with money in them for the penny presses.
It was perfect timing because that was on my to do list of today.
A few of the containers lost their money but we have it figured out and the kids are all excited to do the penny presses now. :love:

P1000052-1.jpg

Here is a close up of how she has to read now. A lot of the time it is even closer but the print was nice and big for her.
P1000054-1.jpg

P1000060-1.jpg

P1000066-2.jpg

So sorry about the tubes opening up...I did not think about it till I was at the PO mailing it!!! I am glad that the kids liked them!!

Tomorrow's the big day! Woohoo! :banana: I am so excited for you guys. Cant wait to hear all about your amazing trip! Have a great time!
The kids are going to freak I can't wait to not have to keep my mouth shut anymore :lmao:
So sorry about the tubes opening up...I did not think about it till I was at the PO mailing it!!! I am glad that the kids liked them!!
No problem that was the fun part the kids knew it was money and couldn't wait to get into it.
Thank you so much for thinking of us. The kids asked me how Eva was yesterday. I had told them she was sick.

Hope you have a fun party! Ours is tomorrow!
Wow you guys are almost there too.

I have to run Avy back to the cities she has a huge pressure mark from them fixing her brace on friday. She is walking better but now it is rubbing big time. Plus it has this awful clicking noise.

If I don't get to post again before you leave, I just wanted to say that I hope you all have an amazing time!!!

hope the dr was able to fix Avy's brace!

Wishing you all a very magical, happy, fun trip!!!

Hello Fellow Minnesotan!

I just caught up with your PTR and hope you are having magical times. We're an adoptive family also....just another coincident! I can't wait to read about your fun in Florida!

If I don't get to post again before you leave, I just wanted to say that I hope you all have an amazing time!!!
Thanks the big people are all jumping out of our skin today.
I hope you all have the best trip ever!! :wizard:
:lovestruc
hope the dr was able to fix Avy's brace!

Wishing you all a very magical, happy, fun trip!!!
I didn't have to go after all :woohoo: I went to pick her up and the therapist was waiting with her asking where the sore was when I looked it had turned into a bruise. When she left here it was still bright red.
Hope you are ready for picture overload when we get home.

Hello Fellow Minnesotan!

I just caught up with your PTR and hope you are having magical times. We're an adoptive family also....just another coincident! I can't wait to read about your fun in Florida!
Welcome. I can't wait to read all about your family too.

Going Away party pictures
It was so much fun.
Dumb mommy forgot the girls swim suits so I had to run to the store to get them some :eek: Good thing Kmart was across the street and they were on sale I got both suits for under $20 :cool1: It took me a while because I had to find someone to get them down from the top rack. Of course the cute ones are up high and I am short. :rolleyes1
After swimming for a few hours we went and had a snack. Then they had a present for Avy. I don't know if I mentioned this but when you have to fill out the wish's they ask for 3. Avy wished for Disney, to watch a movie on the plane and a Ipad
I will let the pictures do the talking.
P1000090.jpg

P1000102.jpg

P1000121.jpg

P1000126.jpg

P1000142.jpg

P1000149-1.jpg

P1000156.jpg

looks like a fun pool party! what a wonderful gift! you'll get plenty of use with that!

That is just AWESOME!!!! I love the look on Avy's face--like, what is this? Then, that big grin when she saw her DVD player! Amazing!!

Looks like the kids had a great time at the swimming party (What a cool idea for a going-away party!)---and now to go away!

Best of luck with all of the last-minute stuff. Have a simply WONDERFUL time!!!party:

Big Give from someone with a return address of Wings
Thank you so much the dresses and outfits are huge huge hits.
P1000170-1.jpg

P1000173.jpg

P1000178.jpg

P1000182.jpg

P1000184.jpg

P1000193.jpg

P1000194.jpg

P1000196-1.jpg

P1000197-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter