Glitch in the new system - 190 Day ADRs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl::rotfl:

im-watching-you-focker.jpg

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

I tried to make a ressie this morning for 1/26/2011 (day 185 of my pre- arrival) using my room only res # and it's telling my it can't confirm my reservation number.
I've already made 3 ressies in the last 3 days! Why did they have to go and fix a perfectly fine glitch?:sad2:

Carey

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

I tried to make a ressie this morning for 1/26/2011 (day 185 of my pre- arrival) using my room only res # and it's telling my it can't confirm my reservation number.
I've already made 3 ressies in the last 3 days! Why did they have to go and fix a perfectly fine glitch?:sad2:

Carey

Yeah it's fixed so well I can't even log in with my legit confirmation number and within the 180 + 10 date. I arrive on 1/16/2011 and it won't let me in either. Crazy, now I have to spend time calling.

Yeah it's fixed so well I can't even log in with my legit confirmation number and within the 180 + 10 date. I arrive on 1/16/2011 and it won't let me in either. Crazy, now I have to spend time calling.

BLAST! I should have known that since they were watching us that I shouldn't have mentioned using the secondary glitch yesterday. DRAT!!! ;) :rotfl:

Maybe they'll un-fix it by Thursday.

Does anyone really think they will "undo" the reservations made under the glitch. I have heard people question in but I cant imagne the problems they would have. Some people may have booked and didnt know it was a "glitch". Should I worry? :confused3

Does anyone really think they will "undo" the reservations made under the glitch. I have heard people question in but I cant imagne the problems they would have. Some people may have booked and didnt know it was a "glitch". Should I worry? :confused3

I wouldn't worry at all. I've checked mine a few times and they are fine.

BLAST! I should have known that since they were watching us that I shouldn't have mentioned using the secondary glitch yesterday. DRAT!!! ;) :rotfl:

Maybe they'll un-fix it by Thursday.

Not to worry -- totally my fault. I went to my DVC account and remembered that last week my waitlist for my first day came through. I had 1 night at OKW and 15 nights at OWK-HH. I was waitlisted for my first night for HH and it came through. I forgot and was putting my reservation number in for the original first night. I decided to check my upcoming trips to make sure my reservation numbers were correct and I realized why the dining site was not recognizing me. I just went in and all is well. Even though it's only one night, it does give me the entire 10 days in advance to choose from, so today I did have access to 1/26/11, which is great news for us folks who end up with split stays and several reservation numbers because of waitlists.

I wouldn't worry at all. I've checked mine a few times and they are fine.

Yep, all of mine come up everytime I check my list. I have ADRs for my Sept/Oct trip, my Oct/Nov trip and now my January trip -- needless to say, my list is pretty long.

Although the calendar shows 190 days out when it asks for my Conf. # the date reverts to 180 days out and it says it does not recognize my #.
Very strange.
I too made about 4 nights worth using the 190 day glitch but now I'm stuck.
So can we call and use the 190 days or was it just for online glitches???

Think I might have to wait till sunday for 180+10.

Although the calendar shows 190 days out when it asks for my Conf. # the date reverts to 180 days out and it says it does not recognize my #.
Very strange.
I too made about 4 nights worth using the 190 day glitch but now I'm stuck.
So can we call and use the 190 days or was it just for online glitches???

Think I might have to wait till sunday for 180+10.

That sounds about right for how it works now. The system no longer turns a blind eye to reservation numbers/names/check in dates. It takes your reservation number, your name, and confirms that you are 180 days from check in. Once you confirm this, it opens up your 10 day window.

The one oddity/glitch is this:

You said that your 180 days is Sunday. So on Sunday you can log in and reserve for 10 days regardless if you're staying 10 days or not. If you log in on Monday, you can also reserve for 10 days from Monday.

I am not sure how long this goes on for. So I don't know if someone could log on today with their December reservation number and reserve through the end of January.

Mine are all there still. I would not worry about it. ;)

That sounds about right for how it works now. The system no longer turns a blind eye to reservation numbers/names/check in dates. It takes your reservation number, your name, and confirms that you are 180 days from check in. Once you confirm this, it opens up your 10 day window.

The one oddity/glitch is this:

You said that your 180 days is Sunday. So on Sunday you can log in and reserve for 10 days regardless if you're staying 10 days or not. If you log in on Monday, you can also reserve for 10 days from Monday.

I am not sure how long this goes on for. So I don't know if someone could log on today with their December reservation number and reserve through the end of January.

What I find strange is the calendar shows 190 days from today. It wasnt doing this yesterday.
I'll just wait until this weekend. Not a biggie. Just dont like waiting.
:surfweb:

What I find strange is the calendar shows 190 days from today. It wasnt doing this yesterday.

Yea, the 190 day shown represents the 180 + 10. So it's the 10th day of the special perk.

TRICIA1972--I checked my November reservation and it will not work. It let me put in all of the information, and let me choose a date and time (1/26/11), but once I submit I get a message telling me that it's not a valid date available. I think the reason the +10 advances, is because it's within the date range of your reservation. So each day into your trip provides a +10, so on the last day of your trip you still have a +10. I've seen this happen before and was also very helpful esp. doing a split stay. Remember, my reservation number is for 1 night and my second one with tomorrow being my 180 day is for 15 nights. (even though the 2 are now linked). So logging in with my 1 night still gets me the full 10 days to choose from. I won't be done until Saturday, but I'm never done really as I'm sure I'll be tweaking them along the way, plus adding more.

Thanks for checking into that n2mm! It's good to know how it works :goodvibes

I just tried to book for 1/26 and it wouldn't let me. Why couldn't Disney wait a few more days to fix that glitch?!?!?:confused:

Oh well, at least I got CG for the fireworks and Le Cellier before the glitch was fixed. :goodvibes

So since I'm not booked yet, because I'm getting a package and they're not out yet, I can't make my remaining ADR's until 180 days. RIGHT???

Does anybody think I'll hav a hard time at 180 days getting Yachtsman, Chefs, or Yak and Yeti???

Thanks much and happy ADR'ing!!! :hippie::hippie:

That's very odd! My calendar has been showing 190 days since the glitch was discovered.

What I'd need to do is click that date, then log in with my reservation number, and it'd allow me to book.

Until yesterday morning at least. Now I still see 190 days, it just knows that I am not quite 180 from checking in.

Does anybody think I'll hav a hard time at 180 days getting Yachtsman, Chefs, or Yak and Yeti???

Absolutely not. For late January, you shouldn't even have a problem with CRT for the first several days, at least, unless you absolutely want the 8:05 or 8:10 seating.

Chef's Table at Vickie & Al's, that's a different story.

Okay, I'm totally confused. Is the 190 glitch fixed? :confused3

Thanks.

Yes, the glitch is fixed :sad2: Don't fret, it still lets you do 180+10. If you do that your ahead 90% of people anyways. Good Luck

Yes, the glitch is fixed :sad2: Don't fret, it still lets you do 180+10. If you do that your ahead 90% of people anyways. Good Luck

I noticed that this AM:sad1: I tried making a ressie for Coral Reef for March 3 2011 and it would'nt let me..... I'm not too concerned though.... I'll be on promptly on my 180 day mark!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter