GKTW Meet - Hershey, PA **GRAND TOTAL IS IN**

We're interested!

Perhaps another event option: the automobile museum, just up the road from HersheyPark and the Giant Center.

We're interested!

Perhaps another event option: the automobile museum, just up the road from HersheyPark and the Giant Center.

I completely forgot about the Automobile Museum...I will add that to the list.

I am really starting to get excited about the event!!

Will definately be coming ! Live in Mechanicsburg so not far away @ all !
Please let me know if any help is needed for volunteering. Would love to help get things organized.

I know we don't have details yet but can anyone from the area give me some suggestions on good hotels in the area? I will be traveling from Pittsburgh.

I know we don't have details yet but can anyone from the area give me some suggestions on good hotels in the area? I will be traveling from Pittsburgh.

There are a couple that have been tossed out for getting a block of rooms set, but nothing has been set in stone. I promise after our meeting on the 21st of Feb, we will have hotel information then. We were looking at hotels that are closer to the airport/church, BUT there are some recent developments that might lend us to going closer to Hershey than Harrisburg. Please don't quote me on that last statement, but we are working very hard on getting something set up within the next 3 weeks!!!

There are a couple that have been tossed out for getting a block of rooms set, but nothing has been set in stone. I promise after our meeting on the 21st of Feb, we will have hotel information then. We were looking at hotels that are closer to the airport/church, BUT there are some recent developments that might lend us to going closer to Hershey than Harrisburg. Please don't quote me on that last statement, but we are working very hard on getting something set up within the next 3 weeks!!!

Sounds great. I am in the planning mood as I just finished up planning my trip to WDW in July.

Subscribing to this as well. Didn't realize it had gotten pinned as a different thread.

Loving the ideas here and thoughts of this event so close to home! Were only an hour away in the Lehigh Valley area!

Sounds like it will be a great weekend- can't wait for more information. Might make a girls weekend of it or it might just be me. Either way- I want in!

Hello!

I am new to the DIS forum, but I am a very big Disney Fan. I live in the Harrisburg area, and I would only be about 20 minutes away. Please let me know if you are still looking for volunteers to help with this event. I apologize if I am not replying correctly!

Thank You!

Amber...we are still looking for items for the "Chinese Auction" during the event on Saturday. I can let you know if we need any other items after our next meeting on the 21st.

For anyone who is interested in craft beers there is troegs down the road in the Hershey area.

Can't wait to hear the plans after you meet on the 21st.
I am trying hard to pencil in the dates for a mini-vacation.

Sounds like a great meet up. Just getting active here after some years, but I'm over in Allentown and this sounds like a blast!

I live in NY but I'm looking forward to coming down to Hershey for this meet! Count me in- chocolate and Disney- that's a no brainer!

Live 90 minutes away, so we will be there.

I'm a former CM, so I'll see if I can dig up something interesting for the Chinese auction.

Just a reminder that we will need to have anyone interested in HP group tickets by 4/10.

Regular (ages 9-54) - $32.00
Junior/Senior (ages 3-8 & 55-69) - $27.75
Senior Plus (ages 70+) - $21.50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter