GKTW Event: North Texas Meet - March 22, 2014

We would love to come! There are two of us and a little one. We are going to GKTW for her wish in May. It would be awesome to support GKTW! Please let us know!

Thanks

my flight is booked!!!! WOOHOO!!! I am coming to Texas... and Stella is coming with me!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!

To everyone I will let you know our count this weekend I promise. Sorry due to a trauma that happened with my dd last year and then being bullied about it from the family this year in a few short days we decided to move and it is all happening so fast. I'm on a whirlwind of craziness between moving and my chronic illness

Ok here is the sign up list and we are currently at capacity. Please let me know if you are unable to attend, if I missed you, got your number wrong, or age of guests wrong.

Mommy2allgirls- 2 adults 1 child
Stitchlover- 3 adults
Donnaz123- 2 adults
Cruisecrasher- 2 adults 2 children
Txbassmaster- 3 adults
Dec2901- 2 adults 1 child
Mmm0030- 4 adults
Zuzu- 2 adults
Aggie1996- 3 adults 2 kids
Bmr2454- 2 adults
John398- 1 adult 1 child
Plutofan- 2 adults
Knewton64- 1
Tootogether- 2 adults
Shopn24seven- 2 adults
Dr. Cinderella- 1 adults
Texas Disney lover- 1 adult
Ravensterling3- 3 adults
Capthomer- 1 adult
Kapper1965- 1 adult
Minniemimi52- 2 adults 1 child
Olec2901- 2 adults
Joyofsaurousrex- 1 adult
Webmasterkathy- 1 adult
Kristatx- 2 adults
sock2yu- 2 adults
Newmouse2008- 1 adult 1 child
Orreed- 2 adults
Paigestauffer- 2 adults 1 child

Total- 52 adults
16 children
Total # overall 68

Hi!

I think you may have missed my request to attend (on 2/26). I don't see my name on the list, unless I'm overlooking it. There will be 2 of us. Both adults.

Thanks!:blush:

Ok here is the sign up list and we are currently at capacity. Please let me know if you are unable to attend, if I missed you, got your number wrong, or age of guests wrong. Mommy2allgirls- 2 adults 1 child Stitchlover- 3 adults Donnaz123- 2 adults Cruisecrasher- 2 adults 2 children Txbassmaster- 3 adults Dec2901- 2 adults 1 child Mmm0030- 4 adults Zuzu- 2 adults Aggie1996- 3 adults 2 kids Bmr2454- 2 adults John398- 1 adult 1 child Plutofan- 2 adults Knewton64- 1 Tootogether- 2 adults Shopn24seven- 2 adults Dr. Cinderella- 1 adults Texas Disney lover- 1 adult Ravensterling3- 3 adults Capthomer- 1 adult Kapper1965- 1 adult Minniemimi52- 2 adults 1 child Olec2901- 2 adults Joyofsaurousrex- 1 adult Webmasterkathy- 1 adult Kristatx- 2 adults sock2yu- 2 adults Newmouse2008- 1 adult 1 child Orreed- 2 adults Paigestauffer- 2 adults 1 child Total- 52 adults 16 children Total # overall 68
Whoop!
Can't wait.

My son is no longer coming with us. Thank you. We look forward to meeting everyone.

We have heard that Pete, Craig, Shaun, and Teresa are coming! Yay!!! Please remember things can change thought.

Also, we can now no longer add any more unless someone else backs out so we can start a waiting list if need. We are actually overcapacity at the moment.

I'm so excited for this event and excited about all of the attention and interest it has received!

I just heard about this a few minutes ago. Is it still possible to go or do I need to order tickets from a specific place?
Thanks for any info and having the event in the first place!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter