GKTW Event: North Texas Meet - March 22, 2014

It's fine if there's not, but I just don't want to miss out if there is a Facebook event page for this. Is there?

Just want to confirm that the meet is on the 22nd. I swear I heard Pete say the 21st on the podcast. Any hints at the raffle or auction items?

Your right somebody did say the 21st!!!

As for auction items, I have 2 new coolers on legs. One is decorated with Dallas Cowboys, the other is in a western motif. Hoping to sprinkle some pixie dust inside since they aren't Disney themed :)

Here is the final count. Some people had to back out so some of the wait listed have been added.

All of us who have been planning this are looking forward to meeting and seeing all of you and I am very sorry that my illness got in the way of me keeping this up to date. When I started I was about to be declared in remission and then it got worse. So I apologize.

Mommy2allgirls- 2 adults 1 child
Stitchlover- 3 adults
Donnaz123- 2 adults
Txbassmaster- 2 adults 1 child
Dec2901- 2 adults
Mmm0030- 2 adults 2 children
Zuzu- 2 adults
Aggie1996- 3 adults 2 kids
Bmr2454- 2 adults
John398- 2 adults
Plutofan- 2 adults
Knewton64- 1
Tootogether- 2 adults
Shopn24seven- 2 adults
Dr. Cinderella- 1 adults
Texas Disney lover- 1 adult
Ravensterling3- 2 adults
Capthomer- 1 adult
Kapper1965- 1 adult
Minniemimi52- 2 adults 1 child
Olec2901- 2 adults
Joyofsaurousrex- 1 adult
Webmasterkathy- 1 adult
Kristatx- 2 adults
sock2yu- 2 adults
Newmouse2008- 1 adult 1 child
Orreed- 2 adults
Paigestauffer- 2 adults 1 child
mickeymom01- 2 adults
mickstwin-2 adults
emyg-2 adults
pontikes67- 1 adult

Total- 58 adults
9 children
Total # overall 67

Here is the final count. Some people had to back out so some of the wait listed have been added.

All of us who have been planning this are looking forward to meeting and seeing all of you and I am very sorry that my illness got in the way of me keeping this up to date. When I started I was about to be declared in remission and then it got worse. So I apologize.

Mommy2allgirls- 2 adults 1 child
Stitchlover- 3 adults
Donnaz123- 2 adults
Txbassmaster- 2 adults 1 child
Dec2901- 2 adults
Mmm0030- 2 adults 2 children
Zuzu- 2 adults
Aggie1996- 3 adults 2 kids
Bmr2454- 2 adults
John398- 2 adults
Plutofan- 2 adults
Knewton64- 1
Tootogether- 2 adults
Shopn24seven- 2 adults
Dr. Cinderella- 1 adults
Texas Disney lover- 1 adult
Ravensterling3- 2 adults
Capthomer- 1 adult
Kapper1965- 1 adult
Minniemimi52- 2 adults 1 child
Olec2901- 2 adults
Joyofsaurousrex- 1 adult
Webmasterkathy- 1 adult
Kristatx- 2 adults
sock2yu- 2 adults
Newmouse2008- 1 adult 1 child
Orreed- 2 adults
Paigestauffer- 2 adults 1 child
mickeymom01- 2 adults
mickstwin-2 adults
emyg-2 adults
pontikes67- 1 adult

Total- 58 adults
9 children
Total # overall 67

Okay I am not seeing my name Dallastxcpa - is there room for us (2)?

I know it's a long shot this late in the game, but could I be added to the wait list? It would just be myself. Thank you!

Sounds like next year we are going to need a bigger facility. I guess that's a good problem to have.

Ack our babysitter got sick and you're already over capacity. I will try and find another but if not we'll have to forfeit our spots. :(

Sounds like next year we are going to need a bigger facility. I guess that's a good problem to have.

Yes! Part of the problem was at the last meet a lot of people didn't show up and I guess we needed more planners. I will work harder next year at getting a bigger event space!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!