Give me some ideas for a 10?

disneychard

Mouseketeer
We have been to the parks, I need some other ideas for a 10 year old to make it special during our stay. Thank you in advance.

How about the BB Boutique?
They offer several packages to choose from, not just dressing up as a princess (there is even a Hannah Montana package!)

There also might be a tour she would be interested in (just check the age requirements)

There are some very fun dining experiences for all ages with dining shows, entertainment, and cool theming. Browse through wdwinfo menus to see for yourself.

Setup an ADR for dinner and order a cake. I think it takes 48 hours notice now if you want it personalized. You can pick the b-day person's favorite place.You can also try to get Tony's around the light parade or Rose & Crown for Illuminations. Neither place will promise you an outdoor table but a window seat at Tony's is almost as good and they'll usually let you go outside at the Rose & Crown as long as you don't crowd the people seated there.

The best cakes come from the Grand Floridian bakery. To get them you probably either have to be eatting there or make arrangements to pick them up. We had a special diner at the GF with a chocolate ganache cake that was awesome when my DD8 turned 5.

A few b-day photos:

DD8 during her 5th bday trip - special sundae at Coral Reef.

Rachel_at_Coral_Reef.jpg

DD5's bday at Tony's:

Vacation2007263.jpg

Vacation2007264.jpg

Vacation2007265.jpg

Vacation2007266.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter