Girly Weekend 2009 - *IT'S TODAY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't even looked at the cocktail menu when I originally suggested it - but now I have I think that would be an ideal place for the Friday night. What does everyone else think?

Let's do it!!! Cocktail menu looks great... :goodvibes

have fun girls,:cool1::cool1::cool1:( i would love to come but we are still in disney then! - maybe next time)

I am considering this.....can't commit to anything at the moment though :)

Ohh back in brum i might try to make this one into a overnighter this time, my sister is due to have her baby at the beginning of august so i might be able to do a last minute meet with you all. Can make any firm plans at the moment.

Ohh back in brum i might try to make this one into a overnighter this time, my sister is due to have her baby at the beginning of august so i might be able to do a last minute meet with you all. Can make any firm plans at the moment.

Nice one Eloise ::yes::

I would love to come but i'm going to have to wait until DH has been given his new post at the Ambulance station, which he should find out in the next 5-6 weeks, will this be to late to give an answer? MIL and FIL are going to be booking a holiday in september not sure what dates yet though or they can have Lucy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter