Girly Weekend 2009 - *IT'S TODAY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to tidy your room Karen ;) :lmao:

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Oh hang on a minute, that suggestion made my toe hurt again!!! Looks like I'll have to spend the day watching QVC and drinking the fizzy wine I forgot to bring with me... :rotfl:

Unfortunately the weekend came to a bit of an unfortunate end. Our room at the hotel had the shower over the bath tub. I had a shower this morning and slipped with one leg outside of the tub and one inside. I am basically OK, but very bruised and sore.

I finally found a dress to wear at my sister's wedding next week. Today on the way to the station, I went into a shop that I would normally never even consider (Anne Harvey) and I saw two beautiful outfits. In the end I settled on this:

23317799.jpg

23610122.jpg

The photos don't really do it any justice, but both the dress and the lace jacket are a beautiful midnight blue. I am really pleased with this.

Corinna

:hug: I hope you're OK hun

Lovely outfits Corinna, what a beautiful colour :thumbsup2

edit - I'll close this thread, as we've got two running now, Corinna post your outfit on the other thread for the others to see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter