Girly Weekend 2009 - *IT'S TODAY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to come but i'm going to have to wait until DH has been given his new post at the Ambulance station, which he should find out in the next 5-6 weeks, will this be to late to give an answer? MIL and FIL are going to be booking a holiday in september not sure what dates yet though or they can have Lucy!

There's no hurry Michelle - I hope you can make it :)

Eloise and Michelle, hope you can both make it - will be good to see you again Eloise and great to finally meet you Shell :thumbsup2

Ok so i can def come! How do i book, just ring the hotel? Who can I share with? I'm so excited:cool1::cool1:

Ok so i can def come! How do i book, just ring the hotel? Who can I share with? I'm so excited:cool1::cool1:

Nice one Michelle :banana: I booked our room on-line. At the moment there's only Aimee who's without a room, but she's only coming on the Saturday evening, so you could either just book a twin room, and see who else joins up, or wait till someone else decides to join in

I'm looking forward to meeting you ::yes::

I have to crunch some numbers and double check my roster. We are going to Germany the following weekend for my sister's wedding and then two weeks after that we are heading for Florida for nearly 3 weeks. I am hoping that I can come though.

Corinna

I have to crunch some numbers and double check my roster. We are going to Germany the following weekend for my sister's wedding and then two weeks after that we are heading for Florida for nearly 3 weeks. I am hoping that I can come though.

Corinna

Hope you can come Corinna

Well, I could definitely afford it if I can find somebody to share. Including the train down it would cost me less than £80 for the weekend. I am pretty sure that I have the Saturday and Sunday off, but need to check what shift I am on on the Friday. I am heading into work shortly so I should know for sure if I am coming when I get back tonight.

Corinna

Well, I could definitely afford it if I can find somebody to share. Including the train down it would cost me less than £80 for the weekend. I am pretty sure that I have the Saturday and Sunday off, but need to check what shift I am on on the Friday. I am heading into work shortly so I should know for sure if I am coming when I get back tonight.

Corinna

Michelle is looking for someone to share with so you could get together with her :)

after recent events here (at home), I may just be in Florida then -its my birthday weekend too! we need a holiday, so i wont be able to join you girlies this year :goodvibes look forward to next years get together instead.

hmm how did i miss this thread?....im def intrested in coming.

Karen~ how you planning on travelling, maybe we can travel together as were so close...and anyone else nearby, i dont rearly want to go all that way by myself.

Whos still without a room mate ?
Would be great to see everyone again....and lol looking at cocktail menus already...i think i may be a bit of a lightwieght for all you lot!

I'd love to be able to come but I won't know until nearer the time as we may try and get a week away the week before the return to school.

Happy planning:)

I'd love to be able to come but I won't know until nearer the time as we may try and get a week away the week before the return to school.

Happy planning:)

you could let us know nearer the time if you are able to come Joanne :thumbsup2

I just need someone to share with now, depending on work, i am going to see if i can get the friday off as i work till 6 if i can't i will be coming down saturday morning and staying for the 1 night, anyone elese doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter