Girls Trip~OLD THREAD (see first post for link to new one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 Trip Attendees and Dates (alphabetical by first name - Are you on "the list"?)

I am planning on attending. Please add me to the list. I will be arriving Thursday morning and leaving Sunday Afternnon.

Don't know where I will be staying yet but will let you know.

Patrice

I too am sad that we will have to move and am also afraid that by moving we will not be as accessbile to new people but I think the hard part is when we have to talk about things on another board it gets more confusing. It just makes it easier when we can keep things all in one spot. It is just unfortunate that we have to split it up. But so be it. It is what it is I guess.

MELl if you happen to see this post I have a question about the castle T shirts. Could you pm me if you see this!! I know that you don't really post on FB much so figured it would be easier to get you on here. Thanks :)

I just went thru the new facebook group and tried to send out friend requests to the ones that were not yet my friends. Please let me know if I missed you and send me one!! So, if you get a request from me please accept!!

Daisy

I am planning on attending. Please add me to the list. I will be arriving Thursday morning and leaving Sunday Afternnon.

Patrice

Welcome Patrice!! I'm Laurie....mom to 7 & this will be my 2nd trip. I live in Oregon & am a full time mom. My 4 yr old twins are special needs so I keep very busy with them & this trip is a wonderful respite for me!!!

Please tell us about yourself & join in the conversations!!

It's my fault about the PP stuff. I thought for some reason if we didn't discuss the exchanging of money and just who was interested it would be alright. Won't do it again ;)

I'll be contacting everyone through PM's later about some stuff or through FB of I have you there.

Sorries!
No worries. I think we have come up with a good solution to any monetary discussions! I started a group on Facebook just for that purpose. (hmmm, is it okay to say that here?? lol If not, any mods can feel free to delete this.)

Check out FB for the info.

And those not on FB, I will be sending you a PM here shortly.

Callie and Wendy - Good to see you both! We miss you A LOT! Please come on the trip. PLEEEEEEEASE! :flower3:
Yep, what she said!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

2012 Trip Attendees and Dates (alphabetical by first name - Are you on "the list"?)

Patrice
Hi Patrice! Thanks for letting me know. I will add you now. And no rush on the hotel info, just post once you've got that planned. :)

I think the hard part is when we have to talk about things on another board it gets more confusing. It just makes it easier when we can keep things all in one spot.
Yes, but it will be fine. :)

Just so everyone is clear, sign-ups for our group tee, meals, tours, hunt, Meet and Greet, etc. WILL remain here on the DIS. That will not change. We are still allowed to take sign-ups, as far as I know anyway.

But from here on out there can be no discussions regarding any photo pass shares, or any exchange of monies. That will have to be done in our new group on Facebook OR if you are not on Facebook, I will send you a PM here on the DIS with any info once the time comes.

So, I think we are all good, right? :thumbsup2 From here on, if there are any comments, or questions, feel free to PM me.

(I don't want to get in anymore trouble!!! :rolleyes1 lol)

I saw new thread started yesterday. I went to the gym, my moms and bingo and come back this morning (almost afternoon) and it is on page six. Lots going on,

I'm on facebook don't know how to find you all to add. me email is my dis name (@yahoo.com)

I have two taco catering jobs this weekend. Business has been slow this summer (compared to last) Money I make is going to San Francisco trip in August and Diva trip in February.

I saw new thread started yesterday. I went to the gym, my moms and bingo and come back this morning (almost afternoon) and it is on page six. Lots going on,

I'm on facebook don't know how to find you all to add. me email is my dis name (@yahoo.com)

I have two taco catering jobs this weekend. Business has been slow this summer (compared to last) Money I make is going to San Francisco trip in August and Diva trip in February.
Hi Monica, I just sent you a friends request. :thumbsup2

Mmmm, tacos! Sounds good.

Hi Monica, I just sent you a friends request. :thumbsup2

I couldn't figure out how to do it with the email.....so I ended up sending a FB invite to you....will come to your email......lol Stupid FB keeps changing how to do things......ugh!

I couldn't figure out how to do it with the email.....so I ended up sending a FB invite to you....will come to your email......lol Stupid FB keeps changing how to do things......ugh!

Laurie, I just entered her email in search and it went right to her. But I agree, FB does keep changing things.....and not for the better! :rolleyes:

FB has been driving me nuts lately. Especially on my darn phone! Oh well, I'll give it a go. ;)

Now ... To tackle going back to read what I've missed because of silly work!

Hope I'm not forgetting anything important!

I just went thru the new facebook group and tried to send out friend requests to the ones that were not yet my friends. Please let me know if I missed you and send me one!! So, if you get a request from me please accept!!

Daisy

I did! I did! :thumbsup2

We all kinda get lax on the rules when were excited by all the planning.....we'll just have to be more careful......no biggie Jazz!! :hug:

If Laurie says it, it must be true! Hehe. I wont go sulk in a corner now.

When I log on the DIS, I always go to my subscriptions and find the thread that way. Just easier for me personally. And yes, we will all still be together. :grouphug:

Is it sad that after 4+ years here I haven't used the subscription folder once ... :rolleyes1

If Laurie says it, it must be true! Hehe. I wont go sulk in a corner now.

Is it sad that after 4+ years here I haven't used the subscription folder once ... :rolleyes1

:lmao: You crack me up!!!

I've subscribed to a few threads but have no idea what the subscription folder is or where it's located!! :rotfl2:

What can I say, I try.

I know it's somewhere in your User CP/Control Panel. I tried using it once on another forum while I was helping my cousin do some moderator work while she was in the hospital. It never really stuck with me!

What can I say, I try.

I know it's somewhere in your User CP/Control Panel. I tried using it once on another forum while I was helping my cousin do some moderator work while she was in the hospital. It never really stuck with me!

Well what do you know......I found it!! Learn something new everyday!! Never say you can't teach an old dog a new trick!! :rotfl2:

:lmao: You crack me up!!!

I've subscribed to a few threads but have no idea what the subscription folder is or where it's located!! :rotfl2:

At the top of the DIS there are several options; User CP, Chat, FAQ, etc. One of them is Quick Links. Click on that and in the drop down menu, click on Subscribed Threads.

It will then take you to a page where any thread you've ever posted on, or subscribed to, will be listed. The ones with the most recent posts will bumped to the top. That's where I always go and just click on our thread.

It's just habit for me now to find our thread that way.

Well what do you know......I found it!! Learn something new everyday!! Never say you can't teach an old dog a new trick!! :rotfl2:
:thumbsup2

And you can edit your subscriptions and delete any threads that you no longer plan to post on, or care to follow.

At the top of the DIS there are several options; User CP, Chat, FAQ, etc. One of them is Quick Links. Click on that and in the drop down menu, click on Subscribed Threads.

It will then take you to a page where any thread you've ever posted on, or subscribed to, will be listed. The ones with the most recent posts will bumped to the top. That's where I always go and just click on our thread.

It's just habit for me now to find our thread that way.

That's pretty neat, thanx Beth!!! :flower3: I had no idea that was there!! I just get emails when someone posts.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter