Gift wrapping

mummabear

DIS Veteran
Does the World of Disney or any in park stores do gift wrapping? We will be there for DD's birthday and it will be a hassle to bring presents with us so thought we would buy them there

I do not believe they do gift wrapping there. You might want to take your own, and wrap while your daughter is asleep or otherwise occupied so you can surprise her.

Is the target close enough for the OP to make a quick stop by to grab wrapping paper if they don't want to take it with them?

I would bring the kind of wrapping paper that comes folded, if packing it is an issue. Or tissue paper and a gift bag. They also don't sell greeting or birthday cards in the parks, so bring those. And be aware that you may not be able to bring a wrapped gift through the bag check. If it's small and they don't see it in your bag, it may pass. But my friend was stopped with a larger box, about 14 inches. She had to partially unwrap it to get it into the park.

I would bring the kind of wrapping paper that comes folded, if packing it is an issue. Or tissue paper and a gift bag. They also don't sell greeting or birthday cards in the parks, so bring those. And be aware that you may not be able to bring a wrapped gift through the bag check. If it's small and they don't see it in your bag, it may pass. But my friend was stopped with a larger box, about 14 inches. She had to partially unwrap it to get it into the park.

Thats really good to know! I may wrap it in the park then (was thinking of giving her slerping beautys castle, and giving the present with a cake at Minnies in the park..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter