• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giant Foosball Players

Disnsyncey

Disney Princess
I was driving down I-4 when I was coming back to school the other day, and I saw giant foosball players on 2 trucks driving beside me! I was in awe, but I was kinda terrified to see such big things on a truck next to me. Do ya'll know what they are for? My guess would be for Pop Century (because they had poles coming out of the bottom, suggesting they were just decoration) but I dunno.....
anybody??
Later!
kat

:bounce:

Hmm Interesting. I was driving on 95 in Connecticut about a month ago and passed two trucks with giant foosball players. I Was amused and was wondering what they were for. I don't think they're for Pop Century. They would take up alot of room.

I was looking at a Disney magazine from a few issues ago, and there was an artist conception of pop century that had a coutyard that was a giant monopoly game, complete with a preschooler swinging on the giant iron play piece. I wonder if anyone will take the game pieces along with them and play a giant game of monopoly on the board (I can see people yelling across the way - "Hey you owe me $200 rent!" - it would wear you out running back and forth to get money and community chest cards and deeds).

Anyway, I wonder if the giant foosball players are for a similar coutyard type area, that will be set up like the surface of a foosball ball table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter