GF Honeymoon Suite

PuterMoc

Earning My Ears
Hello All!

I am getting married down at WDW on 1/7/03 in the Wedding Pavillion (intimate wedding) and have tentatively booked a honeymoon suite over at the Grand Floridian. I know that there are two types of honeymoon suites, and I have requested one of the rooms that has the balcony and jacuzzi. I am wondering if anyone has seen both types of honeymoon suites, and which one they prefer. Also, the only pics that I have seen are of the octagon suites without the balcony of jacuzzi. Does anyone have any pics of the suites that do have the balcony and jacuzzi? All opinions are appreciated. Thanks!

Ken L.

the honeymoon suites with the jacuzzi and balcony are on the 2nd floor, called the clarendon level. they have beautiful MK views!
I stayed in one of those suites. sorry I dont have any pics though! can you believe that?!

the room is an oversize room with a king bed, I think 4 poster. there is a couch with a coffee table, and a comfy chair and ottoman.
the jacuzzi tub is nice, not that big though.
the room is beautiful though, and the balcony is very large and views are wonderful.
I do like the Turret room, although i have never been inside of one, I think they are more dramatic because of the windows! but dh and I need to have a balcony, which is why I picked that room.
the windows are nice in the turret room, but how much time will you spend standing there looking at the windows?! I'd rahter have a nice big balcony to enjoy.

congratulations on your upcoming marriage! and have a wonderful time!

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter