Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Not doing any work
A levels are killing me slowly but I have so much work to do before going back on Monday because I chose to neglect it for 2 weeks LOL

Going to Disney was my #1 excitement
Other than that, I was enjoying just being home with my family and friends without any school stresses. And to read a bunch of sappy romance novels. In which I have already read 4 so I am doing pretty darn good

Orreed question!
What are you most looking forward to in 2015?
Going to Europe and possibly Canada, and getting back into a classroom for classes this next semester.

Orreed question!
Going to Europe and possibly Canada, and getting back into a classroom for classes this next semester.

There's a good chance later this year I'll be applying for THE DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM :love:

One concert I already have my tickets for, possibly going to the TWLOHA summer conference again, and starting my senior year of college (and applying to grad school :scared:)

I was excited for seeing all my family and friends again!

2015.... looking forward to starting my freshman year of college and finishing up our "year of Disney". We got APs last spring and this spring will be our last trip for an undetermined amount of time, which is bittersweet but at the same time, I'm excited to make it one of the best trips ever!!!

Catherine question!
Have you ever managed to keep a New Years resolution?
I don't really make New Years resolutions. I always just try to be kinder and to focus on school more. I guess I keep those lol

Catherine question!
What were some of your high and low points of 2014?

high:
-i started college
-i made many new friends in college
-i joined my sorority and got my Big as well as my future roommmate!
-i became closer with my bf (we also went to our second prom together)
-i experienced many awesome, new things
-senior week was AWESOME
-i got a job

lows:
-i got in trouble with something alcohol related
-i got in a huge fight with my best friend (we're slowly getting over it, three months later. we're also roommates so...)
-i had to leave my bf to go to school #longdistance

Another Catherine question because it fits this time of year! (Probably should have been asked yesterday.)
What is your ideal way to spend New Year's Eve?

with my favorite people, celebrating and kissing at midnight
(my actual NYE was spent caring for my boyfriend who celebrated a little too hard. but I looked good doing it so)

Expeditioneverstgrl question!
What is something you're looking forward to on Christmas break? Or were looking forward to, I should have asked this one earlier too. Sorry guys.

I was excited to go back to work, be with my bf, sleep in my own room, see my family, and just relax. I still have one more week of break.

Orreed question!

Finishing my second semester of college, spending time with my boy, making new friends, summer break, spring break with all my sisters, my birthday (which is in 12 days!)

Catherine question!
I don't really make New Years resolutions. I always just try to be kinder and to focus on school more. I guess I keep those lol

No. But my resolution this year is to focus more on my wellbeing

Orreed question! What are you most looking forward to in 2015? Going to Europe and possibly Canada, and getting back into a classroom for classes this next semester.

I'm looking forward to my aunt, uncle, and cousins who are 4&7 who will be coming down from MA to FL to stay with us and go to disney. I'm also looking forward to my 16th bday in June bc my friend might come down from PA. And summer break! :)

I feel like they're jinxed (no one ever keeps them), so no. I do have constant goals, though.

Another Catherine question because it fits this time of year! (Probably should have been asked yesterday.)
What is your ideal way to spend New Year's Eve?
I'd love to spend it with someone that I love and get the traditional New Years kiss. I really just want it to be a quiet evening at home watching the ball drop and staying up. Nothing too intense, but as of now I'm still living the single life.
Ideal? Partying at Disney World
Reality? Playing Minecraft for three hours with a friend who just had brain surgery and falling asleep at 10:30
What is something you're looking forward to on Christmas break? Or were looking forward to, I should have asked this one earlier too. Sorry guys.
I was looking forward to getting out of Ohio and visiting with family. After I get home I still have about two weeks of break in which I look forward to sleeping and binge watching Netflix.
I was looking forward to no school. Now I'm at school, so yeah -_-
Orreed question!
Lots of new movies, the ultimate bet this summer (if I win? We go on a Disney cruise), and new books
Catherine question!

Never make them

Is your room painted? What color?
Yes it's painted, and it is bright purple and two shades of an aqua blue color. I figured it was my last "kid" room so I went bright and love it. I also have walt Disney quote decals on the walls.

Yeah, it's like a greyish green (mostly green) color with one darker green accent wall. It's leftover from the last people who lived in this house and we were going to repaint it after we moved in but then we decided we liked it enough so we never did. I share it with my sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter