Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Catherine question! Has it been snowing where you live? Do you wish it was or was not? It is not snowing where I live, or in Illinois where I am right now. I wish it was.

Not much, a tint bit last night. I wish it would, at this point I reeeeally want some snow

Orreed question! Are you/did you travel anywhere over break? Yes. We're in Illinois visiting family. We come here every year right after Christmas and stay until after New Years.

We travelled a few hours to my grandparents' on Christmas Day, and we're going to Noelle's house tomorrow to celebrate Christmas and New Years

Catherine question!
What were some of your high and low points of 2014?
Low:
Feeling played over that one audition I've talked about before.
Finding out my grandma has cancer (she had her last chemo treatment today.)
High:
Meeting and becoming really close with a new friend and strengthening my friendships with my other close friends.
Discovering my passion for education.
Getting accepted into a Europe program for education majors.
Going to Disney World last summer and making so many memories.

2014 has been quite the year for me. I have changed a lot as a person and have discovered many things about myself.

Low:
1. Moving to Florida (only bc I miss my friends desperately).
2. My cat passing away this July just 8 days after her 8th birthday.
3. Making new friends.

High:
1. Moving to Florida (It's sooo hot here and I love it).
2. Being an Annual Passholder for Disney (I have now gone over 45 times in 15 years! :) Disney just makes my days better when times are rough.
3. Moving into my new house! After five months of sharing a bedroom with my older sister and living in a crowded apartment for five people, I finally have my own room again and a new house! :)

Highs:
-went to State track!
-going to Disney!
-the awesome gifts I got for Christmas!

Lows:
-the horrible storm that left us with a month of picking up tree branches over the summer
-getting slightly bullied at the beginning of the year by a girl in one of my art classes
-puking for the first time in about 7 years

Lows:
-My grandfather passing away
-Coming to terms with some stuff in my past during counseling sessions

Highs:
-The TWLOHA conference I went to over the summer
-Meeting the lead singer of my favorite band
-Seeing my fave band play their first two shows in four years
-Fun times with new friends

I didn't travel anywhere.

Lows:
*Theatre losing all it's charms due to the people making me quit theatre.
*The lows of romance.
*My mom and dad fighting over if I should go to community college to save money.
*Dealing with a lot of pain from my ex being in bootcamp and not getting a letter for a month.
*Professor Price from my Dual English Classs

Highs:
*Getting the job to be Elsa and Cinderella at a birthday party place princess:
*Working as a seller/photographer at the Gaylord again for the Holidays.
*The high of romances. Other than one month in 2013 this was my first year of relationships.
*Getting a car. Hello freedom!
*Getting accepted to UNT
*Being a HS senior
*Dallas Comic-Con
*Discovering really great music. I got a lot more varied this year with my choices and use Spotify alot.
*Having Owl City favorite one of my tweets.
*Finding a wonderful group for League of Legends

Lows:
-Having the worst summer allergies I've ever had and finding out I'm allergic to all raw fruit, which really sucks
-Almost getting in a car crash when I was driving alone...wasn't my fault but the adults in the cars behind me which did get in a crash, were yelling and cussing at me and it was really scary and traumatizing
-Getting really bad food poisoning on my trip to the Grand Canyon, mostly ruining the trip
-Having to finish up my very last play in high school

Highs:
-Graduating high school!
-Making two of my best friends through theatre
-Writing and finishing my second novel
-Being in the best play I've ever been in, despite the fact I had a small part
-My choir winning the State Competition!!! (I had a solo and I also had to sing a high C)
-Spending a few months with family I rarely see and making two good friends
-Improving my drawing style and getting more into drawing in general
-Getting Annual Passes for Disneyland and going there three times in one year (including one trip for my graduation!)
-Meeting all the members of my favorite band, the Aquabats, and seeing them in concert twice (once in the front row!)

Lows:
-well, starting college was really rough for me
-meeting art people who were downright nasty
-honestly, my favorite restaurant at home changed it's chicken sandwich and that sandwich was my favorite of all things and that was just terrible for me

Highs:
-going to Disney twice and making magical memories both times
-getting VIP tickets for 5sos
-spending time with old friends and getting closer to new ones
-my surprise party from my little choir
-my art being discovered by the UT athletics department

Another Catherine question because it fits this time of year! (Probably should have been asked yesterday.)
What is your ideal way to spend New Year's Eve?
I'd love to spend it with someone that I love and get the traditional New Years kiss. I really just want it to be a quiet evening at home watching the ball drop and staying up. Nothing too intense, but as of now I'm still living the single life.

Catherine question!
What were some of your high and low points of 2014?
Low:
Feeling played over that one audition I've talked about before.
Finding out my grandma has cancer (she had her last chemo treatment today.)
High:
Meeting and becoming really close with a new friend and strengthening my friendships with my other close friends.
Discovering my passion for education.
Getting accepted into a Europe program for education majors.
Going to Disney World last summer and making so many memories.

2014 has been quite the year for me. I have changed a lot as a person and have discovered many things about myself.

Lows:

1. The drama issues that took place toward the end of my last school year. It’s better now, but I wish they had never happened.
2. Catfights. So many cat fights. Normally I say that I don’t get into a lot of friend drama, but 2014 gave me so much friend issues that I’d rather forget.
3. Losing an enemy. Yeah, it’s stupid, but honestly I’m going to try to talk to him again. It’s just that along with the drama issues that unfolded, we actually stopped being enemies, which gave me false hope that we’d be friends, but no, unfortunately not.
4. Chemistry in a nutshell. I just hate it so much.
5. Biology from my last school year. Don’t even get me started.

Highs:

1. Drama actually going well now.
2. I got a cluster of new friends.
3. Being in the spring musical of last school year. Go go Joseph!
4. Getting a fresh start on a bunch of new things. Too many really.
5. Really finding out who my friends are. In the end, it’s good to know that some people got your back. And that’s honestly so good to have people in your life that care about you, and will stand up for you, which just makes me really thankful to have them all.

Another Catherine question because it fits this time of year! (Probably should have been asked yesterday.)
What is your ideal way to spend New Year's Eve?
I'd love to spend it with someone that I love and get the traditional New Years kiss. I really just want it to be a quiet evening at home watching the ball drop and staying up. Nothing too intense, but as of now I'm still living the single life.

I like to watch the Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve.

a relatively small crowd (spent this past NYE at a bonfire with 100-something people and never want to do that again), we're doing something like playing cards against humanity and old movies or fun music is playing in the background

the twilight zone marathon on syfy is also my jam

The ideal would be at a glamorous party with a cute guy.
The reality was I had work lol.
But at least I got to photograph Toothless and Shrek :3

Expeditioneverstgrl question!
What is something you're looking forward to on Christmas break? Or were looking forward to, I should have asked this one earlier too. Sorry guys.
I was looking forward to getting out of Ohio and visiting with family. After I get home I still have about two weeks of break in which I look forward to sleeping and binge watching Netflix.

leisure reading, catching up with friends, and having a nice general breather from stressful schoolwork

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter