Geeks.com? "Virtual Reality" Brand Portable DVD Player?

cindermomma

DIS Veteran
Geeks.com has a "Virtual Reality" brand portable DVD player for $52.99. First off, has anyone from here every ordered from Geeks.com? :confused3 How was their service? Second, anyone ever heard of this brand? They are advertising it as a New product - not refurbished. We need a new portable for our trip next month and this looks like a good deal - just don't want it too good to be true! :rolleyes1I am going to try to post the link to it below - I hope I do it ok! :goodvibes

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?In...12508&cm_ven=CJ&cm_pla=1412508&cm_cat=1357845

Sorry, can't help with that website or brand, but just wanted to say I ordered a portable Sylvania DVD player from walmart.com for $59.99 today.

I recently ordered from them but I just ordered two t-shirts for my husband and had them within the week.

I don't know anything about the brand of dvd player though. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter