Gas- $3.99 a gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkerbell

DIS Veteran
We had an appointment today in the next county over and saw gas for $3.99 a gallon. And that was for either credit or cash. We couldn’t believe our eyes. We only needed half a tank but we had to stop and get it for that price. Anyone else see it that low or lower?? I sure hope it is going to go down even more. This was in Boiling Springs, SC.

We are down to about $4.60 a gallon for regular. I could go to my two neighboring counties and find different prices though. The one north of me (where everything costs more) is probably 20 cents higher, and the one south of me (where everything is cheaper) is probably 20 cents lower. I am seeing a downward trend but not sure if that will stick.

I saw it dropping by about .50 on the signs at most all stations in our area. We aren't below $4 but we never got over $5 here either. Well, except for non-ethanol gas. That has dropped below $5 now. Thankfully, that's all I use

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter