Garden Grocer Tip Recommendation

ddcherin

Earning My Ears
First trip to WDW and we will be using Garden Grocer. What is the recommened tip?

I usually tip 20% .... that's pretty much just my routine with all tipping (restaurants, haircuts, etc). I'm not even sure it's a good tip or not. :lmao:

I usually tip 20% .... that's pretty much just my routine with all tipping (restaurants, haircuts, etc). I'm not even sure it's a good tip or not. :lmao:

Yep, I tip 20% for Gardengrocer. I have used them twice and was very happy both times. I got everything that I ordered, delivered on time. It's a great service!

I agree with the 20%...we have used them four times and I believe the bigger tip helps. Each time the delivery person has called me when I was still at the airport to say he was at the resort. I tell him to check the items with bell services and our stuff is brought up to the room with the rest of our items from the Magical Express.

They are our choice for grocery delivery!

Both times I've used them they delivered before we arrived at the resort so I've never tipped. :confused3

When you check out online they prompt you to enter a tip, they don't usually see you in person.

I tip 10% since there is already a delivery fee and gas surcharge.

When you check out online they prompt you to enter a tip, they don't usually see you in person.

I tip 10% since there is already a delivery fee and gas surcharge.

I don't recall that, but I don't recall much :confused3

Maybe I have tipped then. Its not like me not to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter