• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FW/WL Walking Trail?

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
Is there a walking trail from WL to FW? Next week we'll be at WL and plan to go to FW for campfire singalong, petting zoo, etc. It might be more relaxing to walk, than to go by bus.

To get to the paved trail from WL, walk out to the busstop and continue down the hill on the sidewalk. Cross the street and you will see the paved circle that begins the path. It is a nice walk, about a mile. You will cross one more street on the path, and walk some more, then you will see the large barn and petting zoo area. It is about another half-mile to get to the campfire program, or the bus can take you. You may see deer along this trail.

Last time I used it the trail was not lighted and would be very dark at night. You could take a bus or boat back to WL.

Have fun!

8 days to go--stuffing that motorhome!!

Thanx for your help! I'll be sure to look for the trail next week.
Camping Corgi, who knows, maybe we'll see you during our trail walk!

Just watch for the crazy lady on a bike--that'll be me! Red, white and blue helmet and streamers on my bike!! We always ride up to the lodge and look around.

Plutospup,

Just in case you didn't know, there is also a great boat trip between WL and FW!! The FW marina is near the petting zoo.
Have fun!

And watch out for the armadillos at dusk! They really made me jump, and my DH laugh at me.

Have a great visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter