Funny Memes

My mom firmly believed that animals can see things we can't. As I've gotten older, I'm starting to come around to her way of thinking. I've caught our cats staring into rooms or down the hallway, when there's nobody there and no sounds coming from those areas. It's a little disconcerting.

It's not what they can see, it's what they can hear. It gets their full attention, but half the time it's completely out of human hearing range, so we think there is nothing when there is definitely something.

Have you ever run off a cliff like this? I bet this does happen. Something dramatic is happening and time for you slows to a crawl.

When I was 16, I watched crinkle by crinkle form in the fender and front end of my car as it slowly smashed into a cement wall.

Just recently a deer head appeared in my side light of the motorcycle. Bounced it's head off my crash bars and shoved me over to the yellow line. I probably traveled a couple hundred feet and pulled over and I the time it took me to pull over seemed like a half hour long.

I went over the handlebars of my bicycle. Time stood still as I looked up and thought 'oh wow' as 120 lb. of bicycle and touring gear was flung up over my head, I watched my front panniers open up and all my kitchen stuff and food slowly fall out and down to the trail surface and scatter everywhere. As I watched that, and my attention was diverted down onto the pavement, I had the thought, oh, I don't have a helmet. This is probably going to hurt. I should cover up my head. Then I folded my arms over my head and that's when time came back and I slammed into the ground with the chaotic sound of all my stuff hitting the ground and my bike landing on the fence horrifically in a split second.

Conversely I have had a 500 psi pressure vessel explode a foot in front of me launching the 400 lb. dome lid smashing into all the thick wall pressure rated piping above it. That I lost a fraction of time as it was a pop and next thing I remember is laying prone on the floor looking around to see where the other 2 guys were and wondering what the heck happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter