Fun Conversations- White Card Members Only

I’m a lowly white card member, but I can’t lie. I do aspire to be one of the blue card glitterati. If there are decent incentives when Poly 2 goes on sale, I’ll be a fancy blue carder for sure.

I had literally never heard of TOTWL until I started researching DVC last year, and I’ve been to WDW once or twice a year since 2000. I thought it would be cool to try when it opened back up since that was one of the last things left for the serfs. But I’m not surprised at all it’s restricted, so I never got my hopes up. Like I said I enjoyed WDW just fine without it 😎
If you go blue right off the bat we understand but remember us when you get into those lounges. Sneak us snacks out back. I will be down on the sidewalk trying to see the lake that the tower now blocks ha

We’ve had a few dinners at ‘Ohana recently that have not been terrific. Not bad, just not wonderful. It used to be our FAVORITE but after our last trip we’ve decided it’s just not worth the money anymore.

Bummer!!

Also— fellow Kentuckian here!
Yeah I had bigger expectations but it just was okay. I rather eat at Steakhouse 71 everytime or something else ha. We are in east Louisville btw... Nice to hear from fellow Kentuckians.

I did not enjoy my Ohana dinner a few months ago. I know people complain about the rush there to eat but honestly felt like cattle being prepped for market and the worse part was it never had one dish that I would crave again. I just don't think I will visit again that's all, at least not for dinner.
White card here, I had my first meal at Ohana, and while we enjoyed some of it, the beef was tough as a boot. They initially expected me to cut it with a butter knife, so I had to demonstrate it was physically impossible. Perhaps the good cuts and sharp knives are reserved for blue card only! Maybe some day!

White card here, I had my first meal at Ohana, and while we enjoyed some of it, the beef was tough as a boot. They initially expected me to cut it with a butter knife, so I had to demonstrate it was physically impossible. Perhaps the good cuts and sharp knives are reserved for blue card only! Maybe some day!
Yes I'm pretty sure they only serve blue card member leftovers to white card members. It's in the contract. They're allowed to do it so you shouldn't get upset about it.

White card here! I've been so busy with a new job and moving I think I missed some things! We're banned from TOTWL?

White card here! I've been so busy with a new job and moving I think I missed some things! We're banned from TOTWL?
Once it opens we will no longer be allowed to visit unless you pay for a special ticket event whenever those occur (ex. New Years). It is now a perk for Blue Card members only.

Once it opens we will no longer be allowed to visit unless you pay for a special ticket event whenever those occur (ex. New Years). It is now a perk for Blue Card members only.
I could be wrong... But I don't think we're allowed at all. Paid events are only open to blue card members. It gets better... You also can't accompany a blue card member as a guest of theirs unless you are staying in their room and listed in their reservation.

Both white card and blue card member here (2 use years - one has a couple direct contracts, second is resale only). Do I count?

I could be wrong... But I don't think we're allowed at all. Paid events are only open to blue card members. It gets better... You also can't accompany a blue card member as a guest of theirs unless you are staying in their room and listed in their reservation.
I think you are actually right but thought there was the possibility they could hold a open ended paid event if they wanted. Probably will not do that but either way we are out really.

This is too funny! :teeth:

(This is hard, I'm torn, I have both a White and a Blue membership number. I think I'll just lurk here after this one post.)
Sorry this is civil war, you must choose a side! The Mouse (peace and blessings be upon him) in his ever lusting desire for more direct sales has done this to us all!

Sorry this is civil war, you must choose a side! The Mouse (peace and blessings be upon him) in his ever lusting desire for more direct sales has done this to us all!

The star wars memes are killing it for me. It's about the only thing I nerd out for other than a sick new excel spreadsheet formula.

Starting to see there is a trend of these double agents trying to join in. We will let you in but will keep an eye on you!
We must have a proper vetting process in place. We cannot allow our exclusive ping pong tournaments to be infiltrated by the enemy. On the other hand, blue card turncoats could provide us access to restricted facilities where we could send our own saboteurs to cause mayhem. There's a long history and tradition of just this kind of tactic used by the rebel alliance against the evil empire in star wars. Is the totwl now the death star in my tortured analogy?

It's getting too quiet here. We can't lose our momentum. Here's a new meme! Come on Resale Army! Assemble and Rise Up!

View attachment 680636

Savings is what we have until they add some amazing perk and make us look even more foolish. In one of my models I would have invested in Disney stock instead with savings but glad I did not. I would have been down currently ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter