• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fun Conversations- White Card Members Only

I don't think it's fair that there are now threads limited to one class of forum members only. We used to have access to all the threads, and now we aren't allowed into this one?

I know it is hard for some to deal with but we have decided to face our pity and build a supportive community to deal with these challenges. We plan to maybe start investing in scratch offs to better fund our next trips ha

I don't think it's fair that there are now threads limited to one class of forum members only. We used to have access to all the threads, and now we aren't allowed into this one?
Stop by the Epcot lounge and get your free bag of chips, you’ll feel better. (JK)

There are plenty of threads white card holders really aren’t included in. I say this as a blue card holder.

Stop by the Epcot lounge and get your free bag of chips, you’ll feel better. (JK)

There are plenty of threads white card holders really aren’t included in. I say this as a blue card holder.
Technically you are correct. I will never be able to visit the Epcot lounge. I wish I got to look around once but now I can't comment on that nor Club33 post. I'll be okay

Brand new white card holder; just back from our first trip (have been going each summer for 20 years). We have a few favorite restaurants that we go to each trip: Mama Melrose's, Sci-Fi, Tony's, Geyser Point. Sci-Fi and Tony's were not worth the money this trip. Super expensive, poor quality food. We did add Ohana breakfast - that was good and a good value at $25 per person.

Technically you are correct. I will never be able to visit the Epcot lounge. I wish I got to look around once but now I can't comment on that nor Club33 post. I'll be okay
That wasn’t meant to throw shade at you, I apologize if you took it that way, I also have about half of my points as white card points. :)

Brand new white card holder; just back from our first trip (have been going each summer for 20 years). We have a few favorite restaurants that we go to each trip: Mama Melrose's, Sci-Fi, Tony's, Geyser Point. Sci-Fi and Tony's were not worth the money this trip. Super expensive, poor quality food. We did add Ohana breakfast - that was good and a good value at $25 per person.
I did not enjoy my Ohana dinner a few months ago. I know people complain about the rush there to eat but honestly felt like cattle being prepped for market and the worse part was it never had one dish that I would crave again. I just don't think I will visit again that's all, at least not for dinner.

But I used to have a white card? Does that count? Lol
Does one keep their white card after attaining blue card status? I just assumed there was some sort of ceremony where you renounce the previously wretched state of your soul before you entered the blissful state of grace and accepted the Mouse into your heart as your personal Lord and savior.

Are we really just gonna let these free-loading blue blood, I mean blue card, elitists come here and slum for thrills? Doesn't seem right. Can we at least charge them to take pictures with us?

After all you typically must pay a fee to go look at the animals in the zoo. Wait a minute....
By God I think I've just cracked it! I have the perfect solution to the totwl dilemma. White card members spend the day in the savanna at AKL for the amusement of blue card members in exchange for a whole hour of access at totwl. Problem solved. You're welcome DVD!

I’m a lowly white card member, but I can’t lie. I do aspire to be one of the blue card glitterati. If there are decent incentives when Poly 2 goes on sale, I’ll be a fancy blue carder for sure.

I had literally never heard of TOTWL until I started researching DVC last year, and I’ve been to WDW once or twice a year since 2000. I thought it would be cool to try when it opened back up since that was one of the last things left for the serfs. But I’m not surprised at all it’s restricted, so I never got my hopes up. Like I said I enjoyed WDW just fine without it 😎

I did not enjoy my Ohana dinner a few months ago. I know people complain about the rush there to eat but honestly felt like cattle being prepped for market and the worse part was it never had one dish that I would crave again. I just don't think I will visit again that's all, at least not for dinner.
We’ve had a few dinners at ‘Ohana recently that have not been terrific. Not bad, just not wonderful. It used to be our FAVORITE but after our last trip we’ve decided it’s just not worth the money anymore.

Bummer!!

Also— fellow Kentuckian here!

Same. We ate there last month and it was okay, but nothing to write home about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter