Fuel Prices Where We Live

$4.09 for regular, and diesel is from $4.65 to $4.89 depending on where you are.

We're coming down your direction 1st week of August. I'll have to get a gas update then -- down I-77 though...........

Grandson #3 should be born by then! :cool1:

Congrats!!!!!

Are you coming all the way down 77 or will you be on 81 for awhile?

If you take 81 to 77 then you'll have to come through Christiansburg. I'll definately give you an update!

No, we come down I-90 to I-79 to US-19 to I-77.

We are on 81 near Wytheville for a few miles though, but you already knew that.

:lmao:

Yeah, the oldest is almost 7 and he wanted to know what the name was going to be, so to keep him quiet they told him Ricardo! he thought for a few minutes and said, "Mom, can we pick another name?" :lmao:

The younger one liked Ricardo! :lmao:

Our original summer vacation plan was to travel to New York to visit relatives and then head to Maine for some beach time but we saw the gas prices going up $ .10 a day, every day, we soon realized we had to change our plans. We decided to go to North Carolina and then to The Fort, of course.

Gas has been about $3.97 ish lately. A few weeks ago it was $4.05.

We are lucky to live fairly close to the Fort on the southwest coast of Florida. We actually LOVE both forts, Fort Desoto and Fort Wilderness.

We love camping and love our RV so gas prices will not stop us from something we love to do!

Nikki

We leave in about two weeks. Gas here is $3.85 here in Dallas but it looks like it will go up the closer we get to Orlando. I only budgeted $4 a gallon overall. Ugh. Fewer Mickey bars when we get there, I guess.

Hey, you will be about 8 miles from our house, call me and I will come over to I79 and wave as you go by.... or you could stop by and have a cold one with us! You are more than welcome to camp in the yard too, but I know we are only about 3 hrs from your house LOL

I don't know about gas but the cheapest diesel we have found on I-77 while traveling south has been just east of Wytheville where it joins I-81 for a few miles. There are a couple flying J's and Citcos. We always stop on that stretch of I-77/I-81 for a fill up or now days I'd call it breaking the bank.:rotfl:

Hey, you will be about 8 miles from our house, call me and I will come over to I79 and wave as you go by....

I appreciate the offer - if you decide to come up to the Falls this summer, hopefully we can hook up.

Which exit are you near? Not Grove City? I'd never stop there on purpose. DW would want to shop for a couple of hours! :lmao: I'll honk on the way by. We'll actually be coming from my MIL house in Northeast - so it's only 1 1/2 hours :lmao:

nah, not near grove city, couple exits south! If you go the back way, it is pretty close!

Hey, you will be about 8 miles from our house, call me and I will come over to I79 and wave as you go by.... or you could stop by and have a cold one with us! You are more than welcome to camp in the yard too, but I know we are only about 3 hrs from your house LOL

You could camp out in my yard!

Gainesville, FL

Reg: $4.19

but I usually stop on the interstate on my way home at the Pilot and pay under 4 (last time I got it, maybe 10 days ago).

I think they jack up the price here because everyone rides their bike, walks, or takes the bus. No one uses a car here, that is why I love this town, so fit! :)

Jumped up to $4.29 here yesterday. I thought it was going down. It was $4.09 before that. I was hoping it would go down under $4.00. It figures, we are going up north next week.

Gainesville, FL

Reg: $4.19

but I usually stop on the interstate on my way home at the Pilot and pay under 4 (last time I got it, maybe 10 days ago).

I think they jack up the price here because everyone rides their bike, walks, or takes the bus. No one uses a car here, that is why I love this town, so fit! :)

Just don't go to the Kangaroo at University/13th street. You might get shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!