Frustrated with Fantasyland EMM planning!!

I initially wrote that everything was back up for September and October. I then realized that I only read the first page of this thread and I hate being "that person" who doesn't read everything and shares what already has been shared, so I deleted my original post!

Last edited:
My money is on Sept 30th update day.... which is super inconvenient for me but still what I believe will happen. I hope I am wrong and it is next week (says the girl who has been watching this daily for months).

I'm also thinking it will be September 30 before we see a calendar with November dates. I'd love something next week so that I know what FP selections to make, but I don't think that's going to happen...

I'm also thinking it will be September 30 before we see a calendar with November dates. I'd love something next week so that I know what FP selections to make, but I don't think that's going to happen...

It seems to make sense at this point it will happen Sept 30th or Oct 1st. Which is really unfortunate because people are making their FP plans and its hard to do that not knowing exactly where you will be. We have two MK days and if we do EMM it will then affect what else we do that day. If we do EMM then we will obviously do our FP for the other attractions in and around FL. Where my other day will be geared more in the Tomorrowland and Adventureland. But guess we'll see.

If they don't have it on Thursdays in November we can't make it. We'll be driving on 11/14 and were really hoping to do it 11/16, as I know they won't have it during Thanksgiving week. I'm going to make as many FP as I can get for 7DMT. We only got to ride once last time and that was not enough!! We have 3 days at MK planned, so here's hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter