Frozen Jack and Coke

Well, the bartenders can certainly make frozen drinks. Is this just Jack Daniels and Coke and ice in a blender?

I do not recall ever seeing an alcoholic slushy machine on the cruises. I could be wrong though. If someone knows it will be @PrincessShmoo, because she has a picture of everything!

I would think the bartenders can make alcoholic slushy-type drinks, but certainly nothing do-it-yourself.

They definitely can! I've had them make slushy-type drinks for me that they just made up on the spot, i.e., no particular drink or plan, just tossed in whatever they thought might be tasty that they had on hand. Impossible to duplicate but lots of fun. I'm sure they can do a frozen Jack and Coke. AFAIK, most if not all of the bars have blenders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter