From Sketch To Reality

I'm trying to warrant spending the money on this book. It looks like an amazing book but it's soooooo expensive

My book just arrived via ebay, and I must say it was well worth the wait (I have been looking for this book for two years!!!)

I also had a copy of the Disneyland Paris park map in with my book which I thought was a really nice touch!

I love this book. It seems to help quite a lot with people's quiz questions ;)

Having said that, it's a shame that it doesn't include the Studios...

I love this book. It seems to help quite a lot with people's quiz questions ;)

Having said that, it's a shame that it doesn't include the Studios...

Yes it is ashame, but I think they should do a seperate book on the studios ina few years when its more "mature" and (fingers crossed) alot more rides and more theming....if anyone is listening out there I have my fingers crossed for.....
*Soarin France or Europe
*Journey to the Centre of the Earth (please please please)
*Disney Princesses stage show (like Beauty and the Beast in WDW or Aladdin in DCL)
*Sci-fi diner
*something to do with the muppets
*an updated great movie ride

Can you tell I have my hopes up?

My book arrived today, with the new park map tucked inside. Haven't really looked at it yet, as I'm at work, but once I've lugged it home I am looking forward to reading it from cover to cover!

EK

I bought a copy for 45 Euros (minus the 20% AP discount so a bargain at 36Euros!). It's copyright dated 2006 and has Buzz in, so I guess that's the newer one is it?

I found it in the book store at the station end of Main Street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter