Friday's Can We Make It To 1000 Riddle

why is this so fun? :rotfl2:

I am going to go update my resume now......

Hi Mel!

Look on page 4 or 5 for the answer to the riddle :rotfl2:

Boooo Hooooty!
That was fast!

TwinkieMama said:
why is this so fun? :rotfl2:

I am going to go update my resume now......

PLEASE tell me what kind of job this would qualify us for? :rotfl2:

drebert said:
Ok. I"m in. PM sent.

Just for the record. These riddles confuzzle me. I am a "literal" thinker. Maybe the more I do, the less hints I will need?

(I'm here so the tag fairy will notice me. :wave: )

Often the literal answer is it, yesterday would have been easy for ya. Keep playing :)

Also the mints are part of the fun :teeth:

Good morning all. PM sent and I'm in. And seeing Me(l)'s floating green head in my sleep. So thanks everyone, for that. Sheesh.

Chapter 11 said:
Good morning all. PM sent and I'm in. And seeing Me(l)'s floating green head in my sleep. So thanks everyone, for that. Sheesh.

You're welcome :)

I'm only here because Lou told me I must be.

But.

I. Am too obtuse for this thread.

HaleyB said:
Your welcome :)

At the risk of re-starting yesterday's grammar and sentence structure debate, and the resulting bit of name-calling that resulted therefrom, it's "you're welcome", as in "you are welcome". So, there you go. :teeth:

Morning everyone. I am finally IN! :wave:

Need a lot more to get to 1000... :donald:

Chapter 11 said:
At the risk of re-starting yesterday's grammar and sentence structure debate, and the resulting bit of name-calling that resulted therefrom, it's "you're welcome", as in "you are welcome". So, there you go. :teeth:

Grammar and sentance structure debate?

So. Glad. I missed. THAT. one

Whew!

1000thhappyhaunt said:
Grammar and sentance structure debate?

So. Glad. I missed. THAT. one

Whew!

You'll probably want to skip the spelling debate as well ....

Chapter 11 said:

I agree, it is risky. You kept rather silent after that started. :rotfl2: heh heh heh

lewdyan1 said:
Be careful asking that, she might call you when she wakes up, it's really early! :rolleyes:

HEY...you were up!!!!!!!!!!! this time! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and the early bird catches the worm......

Spikey.....give it a rest......;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

and

WOOOO HOOOOOOOTYYYYYYYY! Geez, people......a fast one today...but NO Gram! what's up with that???

Time to catch up.......

LaLa:

ed0a246e.jpg.thumb.jpg

yzma & kronk:

ed0a246e.jpg.thumb.jpg

Angel:

ed0a246e.jpg.thumb.jpg

Haley:

ed0a246e.jpg.thumb.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter