Fresh Out of University and Onwards to Disney!!!An August PTR!!!(Last Update 8/26)

I see all 3 of us are on and lurking the same TRs....maybe we should jump over to Jordan's Peeps and see if we can hold a video chat session so at least we won't have to type and lurk (I've never tried out the feature but turned it on on JPs).:surfweb:

Hmmmm...now there's an idea we should look into!! My video handling capabilities stink over here in Crapistan, but might be worth a try...

Morning, Yuki!!

Just coming over to say hi! (It's morning where I am) THings are slow today aren't they??

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make Peepfest!!! I'm not sure if I can either, but would sure love to!

Morning? Where do you live again?

But ya, definitely slow. Which is a good thing cause keeping up with Jordy's TR really tires me out

Yeah, but you're saving your nickels and dimes for a much more worthy cause...your parents (besides don't you get enough of Jordan on the DIS already that it's almost like you know him already?). But we'll miss you for sure!:sad1:

Yeah, I was really looking into planning for Peepfest, but there'll be other Peepfests. And you're right, I can just keep up with him here on the Dis!

Hmmmm...now there's an idea we should look into!! My video handling capabilities stink over here in Crapistan, but might be worth a try...

I don't have a webcam.....also Derek, what's the link for Jordan's Peeps?

We'll have to arrange a video conference. Look for the video chat menu under "videos" and then you'll have to install the Zorap app which is the web chat/video conference program in the background of ning.com. Let me know when you want to try it out and maybe we can recruit a few others to test it out. :surfweb: Apparently, folks can watch Youtube videos together, share music, pics, etc.

Oh yaa, you live somewhere in central asia. Which country are you in?

actually, I really can't say on this forum. I've already been locked out of Blogspot and don't want Big Brother finding me here too. If you follow my thread you'll probably be able to figure it out pretty quick, but I just keep the actual name disassociated with my name. Sorry, just part of my life... :guilty:

downloading it now, but I have my doubts it's gonna work... for some freakish reason, my "side" of the computer won't play audio on the net. It's very weird, and sometimes, I wish GB lived next door.

Thanks! I'll be right there!

We'll have to arrange a video conference. Look for the video chat menu under "videos" and then you'll have to install the Zorap app which is the web chat/video conference program in the background of ning.com. Let me know when you want to try it out and maybe we can recruit a few others to test it out. :surfweb: Apparently, folks can watch Youtube videos together, share music, pics, etc.

That sounds like fun! I have to look into getting a webcam.

actually, I really can't say on this forum. I've already been locked out of Blogspot and don't want Big Brother finding me here too. If you follow my thread you'll probably be able to figure it out pretty quick, but I just keep the actual name disassociated with my name. Sorry, just part of my life... :guilty:

Oooh ok then. I saw some pictures, so I think I've already figured it out.

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen!!

I had a hard time making the webcam thing work yesterday; it keeps getting to step 4 and making me start over. I did it twice, but then gave up.

Maybe i'll give it antoher shot later today....

morning Liesa! Yeah, I hope the webcam thing works for you today. I'll join you guys when I get one.

Chapter 9.Yuki's art of Disney

I'm not on my regular computer right now, so can't do a real update.

So instead, I'll show y'all my Disney art! I like to draw and have an account on deviantArt. I'm not very good at it, but I'm practicing.

This is a fanart of Giselle, in my favourite dress of hers. I drew this as a Christmas gift to another deviant (what we call others with deviantArt accounts).
Secret_Santa_Returns_by_YukiPhnx.jpg

This was inspired by the Olympics. I tried to fit each of the Fab 5 with their appropriate colour. I had no idea drawing Mickey and Minnie with round heads would be so hard.
Disney_Olympics_by_YukiPhnx.jpg

This is supposed to be a picture of me, dressed up as.....well, it's obvious isn't it? She's my favourite princess and I will one day make her costume to wear.
Just_one_bite_by_YukiPhnx.jpg

This is a fanart of Ariel, anime-fied! I'm not very good with backgrounds...
Secret_Santa_ahoy_by_YukiPhnx.jpg

This one isn't actually Disney, but I drew it for a contest to draw the fellow deviant as a Disney princess. This is what I think she would look like in her "casual" dress.
Princess_Sheena_by_YukiPhnx.jpg

Also not much Disney, but it's a character of mine,Eri, dressed in a Stitch-like outfit.
Eri_Stitch_by_YukiPhnx.jpg

And again, Eri, sporting her best Disney-fan look!
Disney_Girl_coloured_by_YukiPhnx.jpg

If you want to see more of my work and photos, come give me a visit at my account.:wave2:

Great stuff, Sweetie!! You are really good at what you do!!
:thumbsup2

If you want to see more of my work and photos, come give me a visit at my account.:wave2:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Nice pics....but eh, I followed your link and didn't understand the "gender questionable" comments and references to you being a guy. Please elaborate.:confused3

Nice pics....but eh, I followed your link and didn't understand the "gender questionable" comments and references to you being a guy. Please elaborate.:confused3

I'm going to guess here, but I think it's a reference to the character we were talking about earlier - Haruhi. Some people think she's a guy, but she's really a girl.

Then again, deviantArt is a community where you're supposed to be, what else, deviant, so people write amusing things in jest... so Yuki can affirm if what I said was true or not, or just something funny.

On a different note - my friend in high school had that Momiji backpack! It was amazing what it could carry.... she went through four+ years (add in middle school) with it, and might still have it. It never was weird for her to have a bunny on her back to us, because we were used to it, but once we got into public, people were like "Uhm... what's up with that? You realize there's a rabbit on your back?" and we'd just laugh, because we totally didn't even think about it. :laughing:

Super Super Cute pics! Can you sew too? I can't wait to have kids so I can have my mom and grandma (we call her Myrt) make all their Disney outfits (this is WAAAAY in advance planning but still fun to think about!)

my g-ma made my mom's wedding dress from scratch so a few dozen pricess dresses should be nothing :wizard:

I hate sewing! I only do it cause I can't afford belly dance costumes! I'm so happy for you that you can! I only make simple things! I'd like to see some of your sewing work though!

I thought of you today - I went to Borders, and freaked out when I saw they had Ouran pencils, gel pens, and pencil sharpeners - I bought a set of pencils for my sister, a set for me, and a pencil sharpener. The gel pens were too expensive to warrant getting them ... but they were cute!

Yeah, as Danica said, it's just a joke thing. I'm waiting for someone to ask me if I'm really a guy or not :rotfl:

I'm going to guess here, but I think it's a reference to the character we were talking about earlier - Haruhi. Some people think she's a guy, but she's really a girl.

Then again, deviantArt is a community where you're supposed to be, what else, deviant, so people write amusing things in jest... so Yuki can affirm if what I said was true or not, or just something funny.

Haha, it has nothing to do with Haruhi. I was just being silly. So you're right about that :thumbsup2

On a different note - my friend in high school had that Momiji backpack! It was amazing what it could carry.... she went through four+ years (add in middle school) with it, and might still have it. It never was weird for her to have a bunny on her back to us, because we were used to it, but once we got into public, people were like "Uhm... what's up with that? You realize there's a rabbit on your back?" and we'd just laugh, because we totally didn't even think about it. :laughing:

I LOVE my momiji backpack! I can fit my wallet, my bus pass, and my Ds lite in there! It's crazy! Most people don't know how much it can actually hold. I wear it out a lot and get stares too. But being a cosplayer, I'm so used to it, I don't even notice it much anymore

Super Super Cute pics! Can you sew too? I can't wait to have kids so I can have my mom and grandma (we call her Myrt) make all their Disney outfits (this is WAAAAY in advance planning but still fun to think about!)

my g-ma made my mom's wedding dress from scratch so a few dozen pricess dresses should be nothing :wizard:

Yups, I can sew. Been making costumes for myself since 2001! I'm so going to be the mom and grandma that makes clothes for my kids and grandkids!

I hate sewing! I only do it cause I can't afford belly dance costumes! I'm so happy for you that you can! I only make simple things! I'd like to see some of your sewing work though!

http://yukiphnx.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cosplay This link has some of the costumes I've made.

I thought of you today - I went to Borders, and freaked out when I saw they had Ouran pencils, gel pens, and pencil sharpeners - I bought a set of pencils for my sister, a set for me, and a pencil sharpener. The gel pens were too expensive to warrant getting them ... but they were cute!

Oh my gosh!!! :eek: I wish we had Borders up here too! That sounds so cuuutes!

Oh, and another thing - I just realized, if I haven't said this already, we're going to be in the World at the same time! I'm going with my family from August 18th to the 29th, before I check in for the College Program.

Maybe we'll run into each other! :rotfl: (I know boyfriends, or at least mine, hates when I try to meet up with people, so we won't plan anything, but if we pass each other, we at least have to say hi!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter