French Quarter show pics here

If it was anything like the end of Oct. 2010, it was blistering hot and the pools were a necessity.;)

We arrived Nov. 2, 2010 to three days of rain, followed by three days of windy cold, and then four perfect days. We didn't go near the pool. Amazing what a difference a few days can make!

We arrived Nov. 2, 2010 to three days of rain, followed by three days of windy cold, and then four perfect days. We didn't go near the pool. Amazing what a difference a few days can make!

That's right, the first week was just hotter than hot and the second week was not as bad. We were there Oct 25 to Nov 5. Getting up that first week and walking outside at 8 in the morning and having the humidity suck the life out of you was eye opening. Our hottest days up here are as bad but they don't start out that way. I remember one day that second week, we were trapped in the Land building, it was raining Cats and dogs. Locals loved it because it was the first rain in a long time, bought some ponchos and made the best of it.

I remember one day that second week, we were trapped in the Land building, it was raining Cats and dogs. Locals loved it because it was the first rain in a long time, bought some ponchos and made the best of it.

We've been three times and every time we have arrived in the pouring rain. And every time we've been told that it hadn't rained in a long time and that people were really glad for the rain. I think FL should be paying us to come to WDW whenever they need rain because we seem to bring it with us!

So as to not hijack the thread, here's some pics:

Views from Rm 6323
DSCN1176-Copy.jpg

DSCN1175-Copy.jpg

DSCN1172-Copy.jpg

I think you guys and gals have convinced us to give POFQ a try next trip. We have done POR AB three times and need something new. Keep the pictures coming.

Here are a few from our July 2010 trip. We got a PIN code so we upgraded to POFQ for one night. This was the first time in a moderate and we LOVED it. We're planning on staying 2 nights at POFQ next year when we go back.
IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

It's so pretty at night.
IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

A few more.
IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with the food court. The beignets were delicious, but I perfer Pop's food court. I didn't like the decorations in POFQs.
IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

Snow White, that was a unique perspective on the pool. Didn't recognize it at first. How about posting some pics over at the POFQ FAQ thread?

Snow White, i love all your pictures and thank you for posting them. my favorites are the pool at night and the metal posts with horse heads. I'd have copied them as a quote above, but i can't figure put the picture thing for this DISboards.com.

Cheers!

Thanks for all the wonderful :love: pictures! This will be our 1st stay at POFQ in October!!! We are so excited:banana:

Thank you for the new photos, fadingjamie. Love them. :lovestruc
Can't wait to stay in a newly decorated room in October.

Thank you, fadingjamie for the pictures of the king room!!:thumbsup2 We have a king room booked for Nov/Dec 2011. :banana:The refurb looks wonderful!!! Now I am even more excited!!!:woohoo:

I posted these on the FAQ, but forgot to post them here. Please forgive me! We were there over Memorial Day weekend. we had a corner king room. I have the room number somewhere in here :)

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Room view:
IMG_0057.jpg

Room view 2:
IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

GORGEOUS pics onelilspark!!! These are all getting me so excited to be back there in a month!

Thanks for posting ya'al! Keep 'em comin'!!! :yay:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter