Freebie Thread week of 8/11

Free Travel Size Eye Cream and Shipping w/any purchase. Enter code: MATTE

WWW.CLINIQUE.COM

I'm loving that picture of JD, very sexy in that hat! I'm not a big fan, but some of his pictures I love!:lovestruc

Thanks for all the coupons-freebies. :grouphug:
I lost my job about a month ago so I am thrilled to save any $$$. I live in metro Atl so I am really hoping for the grocery survey.
Could certainly use $375...

Madhattir - thanks for the JD pic...made my day. :lovestruc

What do you think about the rumors of Johnny playing Barnabas Collins in the remake of Dark Shadows?

Just wanted to say my husband is HUGE golfer and REALLY appreciates whoever posted the Callaway ix series balls. I must have signed up under 3 different e-mail addresses because we ended up with 18 balls (3 boxes) in the mail today! YAY!! Now lets hope my mom gets some as well. DH will really be in business!!

Holy withdraw, haven't been on the DIS since the 7th :scared1: due to crazy work schedule. Received a hallmark card and my golf balls also.

I have done this and gotten the card. I think I registered on the USPS site first to get a member #.

I have done this and gotten the card. I think I registered on the USPS site first to get a member #.

Where did you see your member number? I have been registered there for a long time and can't find my account number?

I hate to say it but I think we have all been part of a scientific experiment conducted by Maddhatir!:scared1: You know, like Pavlov's Dogs. I was never fond of JD until I discovered this thread. Now I find I get just as excited seeing a picture of him as I do from finding freebies in the mail box.:cheer2: Thanks Madd and all of you freaps! I am now an addict on both counts.:love:

Evil plot?!?! I don't see anything evil about posting pics of the dreamiest man on earth. :love:

I will have everyone in love with JD- even those who have never thought twice about him! :lmao: pixiedust:

Where did you see your member number? I have been registered there for a long time and can't find my account number?

I did this a while back and also got the card. You have to first order something that is free (i.e. box) and on that it will give you a number.

I am sorry I have no freebies to post today- but I will add this as part of my evil plot!
Smiley_evilslaugh.gif

untitled.jpg

MADD -

You should NEVER apologize for ANYTHING that includes a picture of Johnny Depp!!! Now, where's that drooling smilie???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter