Freebie Thread 12/15/08

enter code: FREEGIFT

You can pick the picture up at the Walgreens of your choosing. I think its good until 12/20. I just did mine tonight.

enter code: FREEGIFT

You can pick the picture up at the Walgreens of your choosing. I think its good until 12/20. I just did mine tonight.
:banana:

Today I got the socks....one end of the package was open. I am surprised they were still in the box. Everybody is coming up with great freebies again this week. :thumbsup2

:banana:

Today I got the socks....one end of the package was open. I am surprised they were still in the box. Everybody is coming up with great freebies again this week. :thumbsup2
OMG mtblujeans! It is fricking cold wherever you are. It says it is 6 degrees. Brrrrrr.

I got a little box with two full size decks of cards from Magic (the gathering)? I have not a single clue why I got these. I dont remember ordering them. There is no invoice or anything. The kicker is it has my REAL last name and not my freebie last name!!

I remember there was a sign up website for these from the Wizards of the Coast website. Weird you got them when you didn't sign up for them though?

I hope I get mine soon! My boyfriend loves playing Magic the Gathering and they would be a GREAT stocking stuffer!!

Actually, we are having a heat wave when compared to what the temps were earlier in the week. :rotfl: Spokane got hit REALLY hard with snow today! I am glad I am here and not there. :goodvibes

Print out a coupon to receive 40% off the price of one book (in-store only) at Borders, Friday thru Sunday, 19th - 21st.

Adopt a Virtual Marley or download a Fetch Widget at the Marley & Me site.

Actually, we are having a heat wave when compared to what the temps were earlier in the week. :rotfl: Spokane got hit REALLY hard with snow today! I am glad I am here and not there. :goodvibes

Print out a coupon to receive 40% off the price of one book (in-store only) at Borders, Friday thru Sunday, 19th - 21st.

Adopt a Virtual Marley or download a Fetch Widget at the Marley & Me site.

Ah, my friend from the great white north, right there with ya, yesterday we woke to -9 degrees.

:yay: My mailman just rang my doorbell and gave me 2 tubes- they are the Maker's Mark gift wrap!

It is so cute, they give you tags and ribbon too!:cool1:

:yay: My mailman just rang my doorbell and gave me 2 tubes- they are the Maker's Mark gift wrap!

It is so cute, they give you tags and ribbon too!:cool1:

I got mine last week.
But my mail did not ring the bell. I saw him coming up the driveway and went to the door. When I opened it he said boy you get a lot of crap.:rotfl2:
He is so grumpy

:confused3 I just happened to apply for the Ziploc to get an email saying thank you for setting up your Trust us party :lmao: I never recieved a invatation email to set up my Trust Us house party :rotfl2:

Ah, my friend from the great white north, right there with ya, yesterday we woke to -9 degrees.
I know another DISer that just moved to Colorado and they are having this same type of weather so it is moving in a "very wide band"! :rotfl2:

I got an email from SnapFish that says, if you use code WALFREE, you can get a free 8 x 10 from SnapFish and pick it up at Walgreen's photo department. But, farther down in the email, it says the code is WALLFREE! :confused3 So, I guess we need to try both codes to see which one it really is. :headache: It says the offer is good thru 12/20/08.

Not free but interesting: Print out a Hallmark coupon to get three 99 cent cards for $1. Expires 12/24/08.

:eek: Mine never complains about all the packages I get. That's why he gets homemade cookies every year. ;)

Mine get nothing from me. My old mailman was great. He used to get nice warm socks and gloves every year.

Check your email! Host finalist notifications just went out for the Trust Me House Party.

I got in! Woohoo! I love Tom Cavanaugh and Eric McCormack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter