Freebie Thread 12/15/08

Yep, ours take expired coupons. I thought all the stores did. Did they used to and some stopped? :confused3

Oh I wish I knew that! I was back in BBW today, with hubby in tow (it still cracks me up that he loves this store), and our coupons.... but we didn't buy much.
Hubby was hassling the girls because the antibacterial soaps were 4/$10 last week and are now 3/$10 - he asked when they would go back to 4/$10 so he can come back and buy more.
Apparently they will have a sale starting the Monday after Christmas and then a big sale on New Years.
I have found that the 2 BBW stores we go to have the absolute best help in them- they are all personable, helpful, and fun. They either hire for personality or do a great training job. I had a girl bring me around the store today and tell me everything that was on sale. Should I be embarresed that my 4 transactions were .53, 1.06, 1.06. and 3.18?

I was disappointed that my standby antibacterial hand sanitizers that were $1 for weeks are now $2.50:headache: I ended up buying a couple $1 makeup bags, and the gift bags were down to 50 cents. Their huge tote bags are now only $5 but I didn't need one.

Anyway- thanks again for your continued insight on this store- I am officially addicted- and apparently so is hubby :rotfl2:

Buy a doggie crate..easiest way to housetrain, and keeps puppy out of trouble when you are not around and at night.

Congratulations!

A crate is the first thing on the list. We will get all the puppy gear the week we are at Mom's for Christmas. The kids are sooooo excited. I am not looking forward to the chewing or the poop patrol. But he is just so cute.
thanks a bunch.
Lynn

Hey Freaps! I got a cool freebie in the mail yesterday! A big, black canvas tote bag from environmental defense. I don't remember signing up for it,but it has a link on the tote: www.environmentaldefense.org so, maybe you can still get one. It big, so it's good to carry alot of stuff it, FREE stuff in it!!!!

This is for Maddhatir!

"MERRY JO JO" !!!!!!

merryjohnny.jpg

Hope this jingles your bells! :goodvibes

http://allrecipes.com/features/more/iphone.aspx

Dinner Spinner
Need dinner ideas? Take us for a spin!

Free app for the iPhone and iPod touch

What type of dish do you want to make?
What main ingredient sounds good?
How much time do you have to prepare?

Give us a spin! You can even shake your iPhone to spin for ideas if you aren’t sure where to start, or flick any category to randomize your pick!

Best of all - It’s FREE! Get Allrecipes Dinner Spinner recipes for every occasion—dinners, parties, snacks, even slow cooker recipes you can set to cook while you are at work!

Great recipes are only a spin away—and on your iPhone!

DH downloaded that yesterday (he cook at our house) and he thinks that is about the funniest thing.

morning freaps.... finally a day off... I will take a look for freebies and see what I can find....Is everyone ready for the holidays?

I got a little box with two full size decks of cards from Magic (the gathering)? I have not a single clue why I got these. I dont remember ordering them. There is no invoice or anything. The kicker is it has my REAL last name and not my freebie last name!!

Hey Freaps! I got a cool freebie in the mail yesterday! A big, black canvas tote bag from environmental defense. I don't remember signing up for it,but it has a link on the tote: www.environmentaldefense.org so, maybe you can still get one. It big, so it's good to carry alot of stuff it, FREE stuff in it!!!!

I got mine last week, but oddly enough mine is a "natural" color canvas tote, with black logo, and dark green straps! The black one would be really nice as it would not show any dirt! :thumbsup2 I think this was the freebie where you chose a bag, umbrella, or a third item I cannot remember. It is a nice freebie! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter