Free make-up!

I tried this and although I liked the coverage it broke me out pretty bad. I am not prone to breakouts either so it had to be the make-up.

Hi, are you referring to the Bare Escentuals or the Everyday Minerals that is mentioned above? I'm curious because I got the sample BE makeup and it broke me out, so I'm thinking about trying the EM.

Thanks. I found it, but can't figure out how you add what color you want?

You have to register. Then the page will become brighter (instead of the "greyish tone") and it will have instructions on what to do. It is a drag and drop thing. Just make sure you drag and drop in the shaded free sample section. If you accidentally drop the item in the buy section you can remove it later during checkout.

Hi, are you referring to the Bare Escentuals or the Everyday Minerals that is mentioned above? I'm curious because I got the sample BE makeup and it broke me out, so I'm thinking about trying the EM.

Hi, unfortunately it was the Everyday Minerals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter