Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay first, I think we have the FASTEST and BEST thread going on the DIS...:thumbsup2

Second.....11 hours, 49 min, 47 sec:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I already have free dining from booking last year but I'm really excited reading these boards! I'm also looking out for FD news for a friend of mine who is going. Empathic free dining anxiety! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK IN THEIR FREE DINING QUEST AND REMEMBER THAT WE'RE ALL SO LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO TAKE THESE TRIPS ANYWAY!! Come what may and GOOD LUCK!!!:cheer2:

I was reading a few pages back that POR wasn't gonna be included in free dining this year... Any thoughts on that??

I am booked at POR have been since Jan 18

I am staying regardless of free dining if it comes to that....after crunching numbers a room discount there and paying for dining would be cheaper for my family than moving to another resort.

Family of 5

Dec 15-21

We're booked for 5 nights at Pop, arriving Nov 11. I sent my TA an email today with our flight info (we booked it ourself) and also mentioned my backup plans in case there isn't availability at Pop. She responded to the other parts of my email, but not the free dining part.

Is it crazy of me to try to make my own booking tomorrow in case she can't get it? I'm not sure how hard she's going to try, given her lack of response and general lack of enthusiasm.

AND if I do make my own booking, is it possible to transfer my ADRS over?

Theres no way to post a word document here is there? I created a nice word doc with all of the "Unofficial Snacks" able to be purchased with the dining plan snack credits, but I have no one to share it with :(

Here is the list on this site. If there are any you know of that need to be added, please post what they are so they can be included in the master list! :goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3039087

I'm totally jealous of you guys. I would love to sleep that late. My body wakes me up at 7:30am. :(

I have never been a morning person.

Just wanted to say thanks to you and joe and Dave for all your help!!! I've never been to WDW but I've learned a bazillion things about the process from you guys.

You are so welcome! :goodvibes

I thought you had kids????

I do. They stay up late in the summer and are self sufficient in the morning. :rotfl:

You are so sweet to help everyone though!!! Hope tomorrow will bring a much happier experience!

I sure hope so!!! :goodvibes

O.K. Smitch what is your secret? How do you get your kids to sleep late so you can too. My dAughter wakes up at 6:00 every morning, whether she she goes to bed late or not. I haven't needed an alarm clock in 4 years!
Watch, tomorrow will be the first morning DH decides to sleep late!
Maybe we should all just pull an all nighter together, just in case!

:rotfl2: My kids stay up really late (like midnight-1am), so we all sleep in. School starts in 21 days though, so we will be working our way back to a normal 9:30 bedtime in the next week or so. :(

:lovestruc You and the others with knowledge are so wonderful to help us newbies and confused peeps.

Just paying it forward. I've learned so much here. Just want to help pass the knowledge on! :goodvibes

I was reading a few pages back that POR wasn't gonna be included in free dining this year... Any thoughts on that??

I am staying regardless of free dining if it comes to that....after crunching numbers a room discount there and paying for dining would be cheaper for my family than moving to another resort.

Family of 5

Dec 15-21

That would be beyond crappy! It probably will be true as the only luck I have is bad luck! It is our first stay, I don't think we can stay anywhere else bc we are a family of 6(2 under 3)

Family of 5

Dec 15-21

I think that POFQ isn't included but POR is supposed to be. All still subject to availability.

Family of 5

Dec 15-21

The rumor is POR will not be included in room only. POFQ will not be included in free dining.

That would be beyond crappy! It probably will be true as the only luck I have is bad luck! It is our first stay, I don't think we can stay anywhere else bc we are a family of 6(2 under 3)

There is actually 6 of us as well

two adults
15 ds
11 ds
4 dd
2 ds

So I am with ya! it would be beyond crappy...:( because I love that place we was there the same time last year with free dining and loved it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter