Free Dining 2015

How are people already getting Free Dining for 2015? Is there a pin going around?

stitchfan75-The cm asked me if I would be interested in a future promotion of free dining. I was only on the phone for an upgrade so I was k9nda shocked. I even questioned her if this was for August 2015. She said yes and lo and behold my "receipt" in my mailbox confirmed it. Hope my info is helpful.

ya i have book our trip for next year already too Nov 9-19, 2015 and i am hoping it falls some what close to the free dining dates. i am working for a travel agent who will also keep an eye out for any news on the free dining plan and we are totally open in changing dates to to get the date work

with 5 of us going it will save us roughly $2400 if we can get the free dining for you stay so it is worth it

So if I have to move my Nov 2014 trip out to 2015, I can add free dining now.?

So if I have to move my Nov 2014 trip out to 2015, I can add free dining now.?

No, there are no offers for November 2015 currently available other than a BB. Sounds like a previous poster was mistakenly given that offer by the CM. Good for the poster, bad for the CM.

No, there are no offers for November 2015 currently available other than a BB. Sounds like a previous poster was mistakenly given that offer by the CM. Good for the poster, bad for the CM.

oh I know there is no offers right now for Nov but there is not this year so I am hoping that it is the same for next year

right now its just hoping

I am just going off of this years dates

August 31, 2014 – October 3, 2014
October 26, 2014 – November 1, 2014
November 9, 2014 – November 20, 2014
December 12, 2014 – December 23, 2014

oh I know there is no offers right now for Nov but there is not this year so I am hoping that it is the same for next year right now its just hoping I am just going off of this years dates August 31, 2014 – October 3, 2014 October 26, 2014 – November 1, 2014 November 9, 2014 – November 20, 2014 December 12, 2014 – December 23, 2014

I was just answering the specific poster I quoted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter