Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dining offer is now on the Special Offers page, but I still get a message saying that it's unavailable when I click through to get to my desired resort.:confused3

I think i may cry. I have literally been up for most of the night trying to do this online & cannot get it to work, so at 5:58 I started calling. Still calling and every single time- BUSY! :(

:wave2:
Be sure to dial the number and if busy immediately hit redial after hanging up. You have to be really quick. It took me 20 minutes just to get through and now I'm listening to the wonderful sounds of Disney. :goodvibes

37 minutes on hold. The music on my cell phone sounds garbled (speaker phone) I really hope I don't lose the connection!!

It's on website, but still will not work! Keeps switching when you search for a room. Gives a message that offer not valid for dates and here is another offer....

I have a dumb and probably obvious question - If I am making a reservation under one name (two adults and four kids) but I am getting two rooms that adjoin, do I have to give them $200 to hold it or $400? Thanks~

I think $400. Will need one adult listed per room. They will guarantee adjoining since only 2 adults, but I think actually 2 reservations.

37 minutes on hold. The music on my cell phone sounds garbled (speaker phone) I really hope I don't lose the connection!!

Don't worry, it did that to me the entire hour and a half and it never hung up on me last week. Good luck

Ugh, the Canadian special offers page isn't showing availability for POP and the link that just popped up on the US website says my dates aren't eligible for the offer and is giving me the room offer instead. But the room offer is only taking off $3-$5 per night for every single resort. The phones have been busy for me for the last 30 minutes.

I was able to book both our trips online this morning, had no problems with it going thru.

No. I did all that and rechecked and reopened the website etc. It goes thorugh when you check dates, gives you the resort availability and then tells you the offer you're looking for cannot be found. It obviously has not gone live in the US yet on the website, or they think they have enough traffic from the phones and DIs boards not to bother with the website yet.

I just got it to go thru on the website (I live in the US). Booked CBR w/ FD. I used the link provided here, not the one on the website.

Just booked online!!! :goodvibes
CSR 12/12-12/16 with Free Dining!! :cool1:

Sending pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: to everyone trying this morning!!!

Just started to book online and server crashed! oopsie! Must be my magical technological powers! I'll try again in a while.:crazy2:

It seems to be working okay for some resorts but not for others.

So far not working for Pop, CBR but I can look up rooms and get the FD for CSR or WL and I've tried different dates for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!