black562

DIS Veteran
Free Dining for 2014 is available

The dates included are:
August 31 - October 3
October 26 - November 1
November 9 - November 20
December 12 - December 23

Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included This can be upgraded to regular plan for $18.65 per person per day ($3.20 for children).

Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included

Some resorts are excluded, such as All Star Movies, Mermaid Rooms at Art of Animation, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside, Campsites at Ft. Wilderness, and 3-bedroom villas, and Villas at The Grand Floridian.

A 3 night minimum stay (14 night maximum) and two day minimum park ticket is required for each person in the party.

Let the discussion commence!!!

Free Dining for 2014 is a go. The promo will likely be released to the public on Wednesday, May 7. Disney Visa holders may get an early shot as soon as May 2nd; however, the Visa dates are always the most shaky. The likely dates included are: August 31 - October 3 October 26 - November 1 November 9 - November 20 December 12 - December 23 Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included This can be upgraded to regular plan for $18.65 per person per day ($3.20 for children). All-Star Music Resort All-Star Sports Resort Art of Animation (Family Suites) Pop Century Resort Moderate Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included Carribean Beach Resort Coronado Springs Resort Deluxe Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included Animal Kingdom Lodge Yacht & Beach Club Resorts BoardWalk Inn Contemporary Resort Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Polynesian Resort Wilderness Lodge Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included Bay Lake Tower Animal Kingdom Villas Beach Club Villas BoardWalk Villas Old Key West Resort Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa The Villas at Disneys Wilderness Lodge Fort Wilderness Cabins Some resorts are excluded, such as All Star Movies, Family Suites at Art of Animation, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside, Campsites at Ft. Wilderness, and 3-bedroom villas, and Villas at The Grand Floridian. A 3 night minimum stay (14 night maximum) and two day minimum park ticket is required for each person in the party. As I've said time and time again, if you want Free Dining, DO NOT book your room before the day it's released. Disney gives Free Dining to fill rooms and if rooms are booked, then it's less likely it will be offered. Booking up resorts is also a good way for that particular resort to be excluded, as we saw in last Fall's Free Dining when an unprecedented number of resorts were not included on the promo. Additionally, the website often opens before the phone lines on release day. The only way to modify an existing reservation is by phone, which means online (new) bookings are getting a head start on rooms you may want. Let the discussion commence!!!

So you're feeling confident that POR is going to be excluded??

And, for the 10,000th time, if you checkin on an included date, you get free dining for the whole trip.

Living through everyone for tomorrow & hope
Everyone gets what they want. I can't wait until the 7th for GP. I somehow keep having the day off every year when it's available, I think my work knows or something. Lol

Thanks Black for everything!!!

Got my code for chase and sent it to TA... It's on a 6-night stay and our plans were for 5... Can we just pay for 6 nights and only stay five? Lol not sure we can change our plans... Probably cheaper this way with free dining...

What if you book for Nov 1 because of an early arrival on November 2 so you can get into your room right away? Would that still count for free dining? Thanks! :flower3:

I just called Disney Reservations and told them that I had talked to the Chase Visa reps. I told them that Chase had told me that the Visa FD offer was available to book starting yesterday. The Disney CM (Emily) responded right away with "That's tomorrow. Call at 7AM." I told her that was great and thanked her for the information.

So, at the very least, I think we can confirm that a DV FD offer is coming out at 7AM tomorrow.

I was given no details about the offer from Disney at all. Just that it's coming out tomorrow at 7AM.

They are now claiming it is not all Disney VISA Chase cards who are getting the promotion with my on the phone. It is all getting very frustrating being told by Chase now my card is being excluded for the free dining. :sad1:

Got my code for chase and sent it to TA... It's on a 6-night stay and our plans were for 5... Can we just pay for 6 nights and only stay five? Lol not sure we can change our plans... Probably cheaper this way with free dining...

The info in first post says minimum of 3 night stay so you will be good with 5

Darn if POR exclusion holds up then we won't get to go in November. It is the only moderate that you can have 5 people in. I will keep my fingers crossed for a little pixie dust and maybe it will be included for the GP. Good luck everyone!!! :grouphug:

The info in first post says minimum of 3 night stay so you will be good with 5

Thanks... Wonder if I'll have to wait then and not use this code?! The chase rep said 6 night... Will post when TA gets back to me... Lol

So you're feeling confident that POR is going to be excluded??

That would stink for those of us with the dreaded "Family of Five" traveling party! :sad1:
Although. Two value rooms work out "OK", the savings are minimal for us unless it's for the FD and staying at POR. :snooty:

They are now claiming it is not all Disney VISA Chase cards who are getting the promotion with my on the phone. It is all getting very frustrating being told by Chase now my card is being excluded for the free dining. :sad1:

why not all of them?? did they say

I don't think Disney's system can do an exclusion like that. The authorization system would have to provide feedback to Disney about the specific promotion. That's highly improbable.

I just called Disney Reservations and told them that I had talked to the Chase Visa reps. I told them that Chase had told me that the Visa FD offer was available to book starting yesterday. The Disney CM (Emily) responded right away with "That's tomorrow. Call at 7AM." I told her that was great and thanked her for the information. So, at the very least, I think we can confirm that a DV FD offer is coming out at 7AM tomorrow. I was given no details about the offer from Disney at all. Just that it's coming out tomorrow at 7AM.
and I called and was first told "yes, there is a free dining offer for DV holders" then she asked for the code and once I gave it to her she said there was no offer currently. Confused, but will try again tomorrow at 7am!

Free Dining for 2014 is a go.

The promo will likely be released to the public on Wednesday, May 7. Disney Visa holders may get an early shot as soon as May 2nd; however, the Visa dates are always the most shaky.

The likely dates included are:
August 31 - October 3
October 26 - November 1
November 9 - November 20
December 12 - December 23

Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included

This can be upgraded to regular plan for $18.65 per person per day ($3.20 for children).

All-Star Music Resort
All-Star Sports Resort
Art of Animation (Family Suites)
Pop Century Resort

Some resorts are excluded, such as All Star Movies, Family Suites at Art of Animation, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside, Campsites at Ft. Wilderness, and 3-bedroom villas, and Villas at The Grand Floridian.

Im sorry, Im just a little confused...will family suites be included in FD or no??

What if you book for Nov 1 because of an early arrival on November 2 so you can get into your room right away? Would that still count for free dining? Thanks! :flower3:

Yes, we do this all the time. We drive all night and usually arrive 3-4 am and we want a room when we get there. I do always call and let them know we are driving and our room is always waiting when we get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!