Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone post the code they used that successfully got them a deluxe reservation? I just called chase and Rodney told me that some people are having success but that he couldn't give me the code until emails were officially sent. He apologized profusely because he says a lot of reps had given out codes but he didn't think he was supposed to. :/

Deluxe code is D365N, but I tried twice today.... They are not happy at Disney! Lol

Any clue as to why I wouldn't receive emails even though I have a DV??

I have a DV for about 4 or 5 months and have yet to receive any emails from them with the exception of my approval for the card. I didn't receive anything about the last one even after it went live.

I even emailed them to ask why but never got any acknowledgement about that either. Thank goodness for the Disboards!

Just to confirm for everyone. The Visa release date was corrected to tomorrow, and All Star Movies was added to the list.

Congratulations to those of you who successfully booked! Anyone book a room only discount? Any information on what the room only discounts are like?

Just to confirm for everyone. The info on the first post is accurate. The Visa release date was corrected to tomorrow, and All Star Movies was added to the exclusions.

Everything else was the same, and this has now been confirmed by Chase, who has read the entire offer to several people at this point.

So is the 3 night minimum still accurate vs. 6 nights quoted by Chase?

Those 6 night deals are examples they give for pricing....but badly worded to make you think. I've seen the text of the offer that have been erroneously sent to many people now. Wow, talk about a complete botch job...

So your original info still correct? Thanks!!

vsnowflakew said:
On another note... juat got a PIN in the snailmail from dianey for a "stay and play" offer starting 9/13...anyone have experience with this offer (does it compare to FD?)

Hi. Just curious, what are the dates for the PIN? Thanks.

Well no go! Although the really really nice CM Margo, did tell me that it was the 'right' code, just not the 'right' time. She was super nice though. I said, "Any idea when a good time to call back would be?" And she laughed and said, "Well we open at 7AM Sharp, and we'll have coffee!" :rotfl2:

She asked me which resort I wanted and I told her Boardwalk Inn, and I said, "Should I have a back up?" And she chuckled again and said, "Just call as early as you can!"

Happy for those of you who were able to book today. Sounds like there as a golden window of opportunity for a bit. At least we know it's tomorrow! :D

Chase has totally botched this one. Even they think it's happening today. I've received messages of them reading the offer in its entirety. Either they kicked this back a day at the last minute and didn't tell Chase, or they told Chase the wrong day all along.

The date ranges, general public date, and resort exclusions listed on the first page all match their info. The only glitch was May 1, when it should've been May 2.

As one of the ones who got the offer today "early" - I read a post on the other board around page 244/245 where they said the CM said those who received the promo early will get calls and the offer will be rescinded. Do they do that? That would be very undisneylike it would seem...

And more they said the CM would be in trouble - really didn't try to cause trouble...

It was said this happens. I didn't push anyone or argue - just happened to get the offer today. Do I need to worry about that?

Those 6 night deals are examples they give for pricing....but badly worded to make you think. I've seen the text of the offer that have been erroneously sent to many people now.

Wow, talk about a complete botch job...

Will history mark this as the first time Chase notified cardholders before the offer was actually available? ;)

Chase - your source for breaking special offer details! Since 2014.

Most people don't get emails from Disney. During past promotions Visa would send out an email about 10am after the phone lines at Disney opened at 7am.

It's so weird. I've had a DV four 4 years and never received promotional emails. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter