Free Bonvoy (Marriott/SPG) nights where would you go?

My2CrazyGirls

DIS Veteran
I have 2 free night certificates for up to 35,000 points each. We live in central MD. Where would you go and stay? Would have to be somewhat short driving distance for a short trip, about 4 hours from MD max. Would use summer or fall. Any beach locations are over the points limit. Was looking into maybe West Virginia hiking but there are no Bonvoy hotels/resorts around that type of area. MD/VA/PA/WV possibly nothern NC, any ideas?

I have 2 free night certificates for up to 35,000 points each. We live in central MD. Where would you go and stay? Would have to be somewhat short driving distance for a short trip, about 4 hours from MD max. Would use summer or fall. Any beach locations are over the points limit. Was looking into maybe West Virginia hiking but there are no Bonvoy hotels/resorts around that type of area. MD/VA/PA/WV possibly nothern NC, any ideas?

Morgantown has quite a few Marriotts and plenty of hiking, but definitely not resorts. I personally wouldn't use certs here, but I live here, lol, so maybe it would be OK for someone else. You could even do a day trip to Pittsburgh, or probably even use cert in Pittsburgh and hit some hiking on the way. I used my certs at Hilton Head Marriott resort and spa. It was right on the beach and I thought a great value. What about Asheville, NC? It looks like there are some there you can use them on. I have a few left so I actually may look at using them there, it has been on my list to visit.

Hershey PA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter