Freaky Friday

disneywy

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I don't post very often, but I just wanted to drop a line and say that I attended a test screening of the new "Freaky Friday" at the Disney Studios in Burbank a few weeks back, Feb. 8th. (Which was the 77th anniversary of the Walt Disney Studios being formed, just a little side note.) It was the first time being on the lot and it was a lot of fun to be there even though I didn't see much. Back to the movie....it stars Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan (from The Parent Trap remake). I found it to be enjoyable and a lot of fun. The whole audience seemed to enjoy it as well. They commented on how they thought it would be better for younger kids and families, yet only had good things to say about it and enjoyed it themelves. Jamie Lee Curtis was the best part of the movie and am glad to see her back on the big screen. According to www.imdb.com it will be released in August, but I thought I have also heard a possible October release. You can visit that site to see a pic from the movie. Anyways, just thought I would share this info.

Hope I don't start a big debate about remakes or sequel, lol! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter