Found the BEST deal for staying on site!

I'd love the info that you have on renting the points and such. Thank you so much. My e address is Gerrinrick@aol.com Thanks a million, Gerri

xmas-tig01.gif

A DVC rental is the best way to stay at Disney. How else can you stay in a super delux resort for about $100 a night with no tax????!!!!!

Everyone check this out!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention the DVC perks and Discounts!

...that you do not need to wait to for information to be e-mailed to you. You can get all of the information that you need and have all your questions answered at the DVC Trade/Rent Frequently Asked Questions. We have here at the DIS - an ENTIRE Discussion Board - the DVC Trade/Rent Board.
Just hop over to these two places to find out all you want to know about Renting DVC Points.
Besides, it would save Susan LOTS of time! :D

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

If you can rent this many times, you should buy in. It is even cheaper over the long run and you get a Disney fix once or twice a year. We bought DVC 4 years ago, and really wish we would have done it sooner. We have saved so much this way.

Disneydiane

[This message was edited by BethR on 01-20-01 at 03:23 PM.]

please send me all the info you have on renting
points.

Thanks so much

send to sam15@ptd.net

Before renting, clarify if you as a non DVC member are eligable for "Perks and Discounts" as mentioned by DVC Rentman above. It is my understanding that unless you are a DVC member or a guest staying with a member that you DO NOT get any of the "perks or discounts". You also do not get daily room cleaning. I am not trying to discourage anyone from rentsing points, just make sure you have all the knoweldge andif you have questions go to the Rent/Trade forum and ask.

SusanB--would love the info to have and to use. Thanks. My email is workcrew@webtv.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter