Found the BEST deal for staying on site!

SusanB - if you aren't burned out with requests (!), I would also really appreciate info on renting points. Have never even hoped to stay at a DVC villa since there are 5 of us and we'd need a 2BR. Thanks in advance!

Baawind@aol.com

I don't know if it's possible for me to use this, since I'm from Holland, but I would like to get the information anyway!

Thanks!!

Marielle

WDW - 1987/1990/1992/1995/1996/2000
DLP - 1996/1997/1998/1999

SusanB, if you're still in business, I'd love to see what you've got, too. Thanks! :)

ernlrb@msn.com

goofy13.gif

I would love your renting information too. I had no idea you could do that! jfranklyn@sbhcs.com

piglet05.gif

could you add me to the list of people requesting info? thanks! sandee21901@yahoo.com

Thanks SusanB. I am very interested in joining DVC, and this might a good way to "test" drive it.

Edward
pioneer454@aol.com

05/99 off-site Radisson Resort Parkway
05/01 off-site Hyatt Orlando

Susan,
If you have the time would you add me to the list also. Would love to try this out, but, I have no idea where to begin. Thank You

Jan376@aol.com

Why not just post your experiences with renting DVC Points here or on the the DVC Points for Rent Board?
I am sure that you have great info to share (and MUCH in demand as you see). You will reach a much larger "audience" by posting - you cannot believe what the ratio is between those who read and those who post. :)
I look forward to reading your information posted here.
Thanks! :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

[This message was edited by BethR on 01-17-01 at 02:57 PM.]

Please could you also send me this info. I've been checking out the prices and I thought Disney hotels were kind of expensive. This may work out good for us, we'd save cash eating in. My email address is noblemickey@aol.com

SusanB - could you e-mail me the info?

Thanks

meteor35_98@yahoo.com ;)

<table background="http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/vltdisney/minnie01.gif" height="134" width="100"><tr><td></table>

Could you please send me that info too?
Pat
wondcat@yahoo.com

figment01.gif

Bring Figment back!
Pat

Guys with all you saying how great i must be doing somthing wrong cause i went to the DVC cal. and typed in 9\15\01-9\20\01 and it cameout180 points so at 10$ a point that wouldcist me $1,800 right but when i called DC i could get the room for$675 so did i do somthing wrong? Also ifi did who do i rent from and is it safe? Thanks Lisa
PO 4\99
PO 5\00
PO 12\00
PO 9\01

images.cgi

images.cgi

Hi,

Could you send me your info. on renting DVC pts.? I really need the help.

TIA,

Whitney
bmwhitney@home.com

Please send me any information on renting and resale of points.... :) Thanks in advance!!!

Luvdisney!
mickey09a.gif

WDW '71 off
WDW '76 Con
DL '88
WDW '95 Dolphin
WDW '98 CS
WDW '00 Dolphin, CBR, Wonder

I'd also like to get the information on renting DVC points. Thanks for your help!

carolyn22@rica.net

Ebutte,

Don't know what you did in DVC Calculator but for those nights (9/15-9/20) would cost 52 points for an OKW studio. At $10/pt that would be $520. A 2-bedroom vacation home (master bedroom and bath, second bedroom with 2 queen beds and bath, living room, full kitchen, and laundry room) for those nights at OKW would only be 142 points. At $10/point that would be $1,420.

I am a DVC member and considering renting points in the near future.

To learn more about DVC and its resorts, you can check out Disney's website. To learn more about renting, the DVC Rent/Trade board here has a lot of information.

Hope this helps.

Lisa, typing in 9/15/01-9/20/01 on the calculator will give the points usage for 6 nights, check-in on Sat, check-out on Fri. What size unit are you seeking?

OKW studio is 60 pts, 1-BR is 120, 2-BR is 164.
BWV pref studio is 82, 1-BR is 155, 2-BR is 210.

Hope that helps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter