For those who like Beautiful Music...

Patinmn

Goofies Rule
please check out the site below.. especially listen to To Where You Are, Let me Fall, and Alejate. This guy has just an absolutly incredible voice. You might of saw him guest on Ally Mcbeal a couple of time.

Josh Groban

I don't normally do things like this, but there is just something about his voice that make me want to share it with everybody.

<font face="comic sans ms"> Oh, Patrick, I agree. He has a wonderful voice. I will have to go and check out that website. Thanks. </font>

Beautiful voice...AND...Gorgeous hair! :D :) :D :)

Thanks Patrick. :)

Thanks, Pat. Finally got to check out the site. He does have a beautiful voice. I would enjoy listening to him in my daily travels. I would love to be able to "really" sing. Sandra has inspired me. I am seriously thinking about taking some sort of voice lessons. I want to be able to be able to really belt out a song-like Bette Midler. (not that it's ever gonna happen-but I can dream, can't I?) :) :)

Darn you Patrick. I need another CD like a hole in the head.. but what a voice.. *sigh* and love the hair.. I like guys with long hair.. oops don't tell Tommy.. I will purchase this.. it is beautiful.. thanks for sharing.. you are so sweet. Hugs.

UPDATE.. I ordered it.. LOLOL

Thanks for the tip Pat. I love his voice (and his hair:D ). I just ordered the CD!
Spending way to much money this month..... Just bought a new car this weekend!!!
So, now I should really start saving for DIS-CON!:rolleyes:

wooohooo Sandra!!!!

Just make sure there is money left for DIS CON next year...lol.
I have to wait til I get home to listen...boohoo!!!

What a gorgeous voice...Of course he isn't so bad looking either.....thanks for posting that Pat....

I have been listening to that CD in my car ..over and over and over....It is one of the best CD's I own.

You're right, Patrick. He has a beautiful voice. And I just happen to have a $50.00 gift certificate to CDNow.com! On my way there now! :D

Patrick, you should be acting as his sales manager, although with a voice like that I doubt he needs any help!

Just curious if anyone has gotten their CD yet....I have been listening to mine..over and over again. I absolutely love it.

I got my CD the other day. Barry & I both really liked it a lot. I've had it playing while I'm here on the computer since I don't have a CD player in my car. Thanks for the info, Patrick. I probably wouldn't have ordered this CD unless you mentioned it, and we really are enjoying it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter