For those that say they don't shop at Walmart ever........

I hate Walmart and every time I "HAVE" to got there I am reminded why.
Once in a while I will stop there on my lunch because my regular stores are too far from my work. I always go to the express lane, only to find the person infront of me has 50+ items. Seriously....this has happened to me twice in the last two weeks alone.

It's odd - they have many which are really clean and organized, sizes are in the correct place, things are tidy, and then others which have concrete floors/ceilings and are just a mess. I've been in great ones and some really odd ones in many states. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency, and sometimes the small town ones are much nicer. I have no idea why!
I think that sometimes it all depends on the area they are located as to the kind of quality the WM has. I remember years ago when we had a number of K-Marts here that it all depended upon the location what you found in the store. They all carried the same basics but the clothing was a much higher quality at the one near where I worked than the part of town where I lived.

Makes sense, but I was actually 'talking' to Piecey about Talbots outlets :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter