For RunDISers Only: Custom Race Decals!

What an amazing offer of kindness! I really appreciate you offering your talent to others.

Wow, that is so awesome and so sweet! THANK YOU!! Form submitted! :teeth:

@Keels thank you so much for doing this! I just put in an order and hope I am not too late. Either way, thank you for taking the time and for beng so giving! So cool of you to do this!

Another round of decals from the first round of cutting (these are almost exclusively the SMALL decals) went in the mail today!

I'm almost caught up - sorry for the delay! I wasn't ready for the popularity of these little babies! I'm going to go ahead and update the scheduling post to add another week for the next batch of decals.

PLEASE - if there's a decal you need ASAP for a gift or something, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to make sure you get it.

oh wow you are awesome! I`m a visual person. If you happen to have a decal of each size can you put a picture. I`m trying to figure which one would work the best for what I have in mind lol

thanks for doing this, I submitted two request 1 for me and 1 for my daughter who is running with me, just wanted you to know so you can mail them in the same envelope.

Extremely late to this party, but I submitted two requests this morning. One for me, and one for the other half of Team Weasel. @Keels, you are THE best.

Late to this party too, I need to remember to read all the rundisney threads! Submitted a form, but will have to save mine in a good hiding spot until I finish my big race. Good motivation!

I hope it's not too late also. I submitted my order yesterday. Thanks so much Keels! You are wonderful!!

This is so awesome! How generous of you. You are always so helpful on these boards as well. THANKS!

Keels! Wow, what a wonderful thing you are doing here!
Submitted 2 requests, one for me and one as a surprise for my friend who Is running to support me! I can't thank you enough for your generous gift to us, but also that I will be able to have a really special gift for this friend!!

....and ... So so sorry for your injury :(
Sending healing and grateful hugs your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter