For RunDISers Only: Custom Race Decals!

Wow! How generous Keels. I just ran across this an foresee myself submitting a form shortly!

This is awesome @Keels. I have not been on here much since mom just passed. Hope it is not to late.

All the best on your rehab for the injury!!! I have so many threads to go back and catch up on.

@Keels -- i submitted two requests, if you will mail out to Canada great! If not, just ignore! Many thanks!

Yup - I'll mail to Canada (and Germany, for the person who asked!). Those may just take an extra day or two because I physically have to go wait in line at the post office to send them out and, well, I'm not a masochist so I need to go when the line is short! :rotfl2:

You are way too sweet to be doing this, Keels! And I'm so sorry to hear about the injury. But at least crafts are a great distraction :).

@Keels - I am going to order one more, if you don't mind - for my DS (6) first 5K at Disney!!! He is graduating from the kids races to the 5K In 2017!!!

You are awesome!!! I'm a total lurker, but do frequent the boards!! Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter