For RunDISers Only: Custom Race Decals!

Keels

The Official Keels of RunDisney
So, since I'm shutdown for a while due to injury, I'm trying to keep my mind occupied by being a little crafty!

I offered these to everyone over on the Dopey Thread, but thought I'd expand them to be available to all my fellow RunDisney DISers!

Starting this weekend, I'll be making permanent vinyl decals - similar to the traditional oval decals you see for races - in two different sizes: window decal size and a smaller size that's easy to apply to glassware, such as a Yeti or Tervis Tumbler, a pint glass or wine glass, etc.

The decals are cutout, with only the black areas visible in the color of your choice.

This is the basic design, with the customizations you can make to make your decal specific to you:
Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 1.40.53 PM.png

And here are the colors of "permanent vinyl" I currently have to offer decals in:
Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 1.41.00 PM.png

They're easy to apply and I'll send along detail on how to apply them. ** PLEASE NOTE: Once these decals are applied to glassware/drinkware, please HAND WASH ONLY to prolong the life of the decal. **

I'm doing these FREE for all DISers! I have to move some vinyl and thought this was the best way to do it! I'll mail make and cut decals every Sunday and mail them out via regular ole stamped snail mail in the Monday mail, so allow a few days to a week from the posted fulfillment date (I'll probably update this thread as I send them out) to receive your decal.

Just fill out this simple little form and I'll get you added to the queue!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h2IiorvRBTJzZ7MlIc7zNkg9yosJFsydPmFNj1L3ky4/edit

Keels you are awesome!

I filled it out in the dopey thread. Do I have to fill it out again?

Nope! If you already filled out the Dopey form, no need - unless you want a second decal at a different size or different color!

actually, I'd like to warn you - I specifically did not include the Mouse Ears for the dot in my original design because of copyright issues. The Mouse sues.

actually, I'd like to warn you - I specifically did not include the Mouse Ears for the dot in my original design because of copyright issues. The Mouse sues.
Does Disney actually own that shape though? It also doesn't specify that it's Mickey.

I'm also making these to give away. I'm not charging for them. I'm not worried.
Yeah, you are probably ok. I wasn't sure and didn't want to take the chance - I originally had that in the one I was making but then was worried that Cafepress would never make a magnet for me so I took it out. It's probably fine but I don't mess with Mouse myself. :)

Submitted - thank you! In the future please let us know if you'll have a tip jar :)

Ha, you got it!

I just have so much vinyl to do things with (so I can make room for the new Lily Pulitzer vinyl I just had delievered ... yay!), I figured this would be something fun to do.

I'm also working on a few designs that work on MagicBands too.

Thanks so much Keels! I just submitted a few requests but the first one was incorrect. Please disregard that one!

I just have so much vinyl to do things with (so I can make room for the new Lily Pulitzer vinyl I just had delievered ... yay!), I figured this would be something fun to do.

It is such a super sweet thing to do. Can't wait to put this on my car.

And yesss.. you had me at Lily Pulitzer.

Wow, @Keels, that is amazing! And as a thank you, I know you like beer, so I can bring a sixer of my hometown's microbrew (very popular, only available in Wisconsin!) - either their signature brew or a variety - to marathon weekend for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter