FOP with 9am FP+ question

Clbemrich

New to Disney
I am creating my plan using touring plans. I have entered it as a "hypothetical" 9am fastpass for FOP. According to their app it will still be a 37 minute wait, and I would not be able to make it to the Festival of the Lion King until 9:59. Does this seem right to you?

Also, This FP will be towards the end of a 9 day trip, I feel that there is a reasonable chance I will be able to get an early FP. I will have to wait and see though as this is in mid December on a crowd level day of 7.

Based on what I’ve seen, I believe the FP wait for FOP is regularly about 30 minutes.

We had a 9:30 FP for FOP... we were scanned in by 9:40. The standby line was 120 min at that time. We were off the ride by about 10:10 or thereabouts. We did not wait at all except for the queueing line where they send you up the ramp on the left or straight ahead on the right. It was still a good 25 minutes or so from that point to get through the pre-show stuff and ride the ride. That said, 37 minutes does seem a tad bit high. If you're able to get one that early, you can swipe in 5 min early I believe. According to Tourinplans, the crowd levels were an 8 for the date I mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter