Foods I wished they still made

I would like some O'boisies and some Tater Skins. I could sing those commercials still. Not that I ever really liked them all that well, just would be fun to eat one and see if they're like I remember.

Philadelphia Cheesecake bars.

The push pops with the gummy bugs (the lion king ones)

Good lunchables (pizza swirls, pizza dunks, taco bell, megas)

The Kroger store near me sells Planter’s Cheese Balls. I found them about 3 months ago and purchased a can and ate half of it as soon as I got in my car lol.
Thanks for the info! I checked our Kroger (Fry's) and they actually had them! The cannister is much smaller than I remember and the taste/texture is not quite the same, but still pretty good.

Thanks for the info! I checked our Kroger (Fry's) and they actually had them! The cannister is much smaller than I remember and the taste/texture is not quite the same, but still pretty good.

Yay! Glad to help out! I agree with both points. I thought they were delicious and could not stop eating them lol!

I remember another Planter's product that I used to love - they used to sell peanut brittle type squares and they came in a red can. They were sooooo good.

Oh Clearly Canadian oh how i miss it. That raspberry one was delicious. I was so happy to read on the dis years ago about the curly whirly. It's not exactly a Marathon bar because that was HUGE. I remember going up to the corner store with my quarter or maybe it was 2 quarters. To me I was getting such a steal.

Clearly Canadian came back recently! Soooo good!
I can get them at the bed bath and beyond here in NYC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter