• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"FOOD" for thought

If free dining comes out, your AAA agent can apply the cheapest discount for you (you'd have to choose between the room discount and the free dining, no "double stacking"). The only problem with booking through AAA is that the agents don't work all the time; mine can't be reached at 7am on a Saturday, for example, so if a new, better discount becomes available, I don't have control to make that call myself at the earliest possible time. This might mean that I miss an opportunity at my first choice resort. But it can be done through them, you would not be excluded.

(This is only true if your AAA agent (A) has a clue and (B) cares about his/her customers. Sadly all to often on here we read that the AAA agent didn't try or wont' try)

(This is only true if your AAA agent (A) has a clue and (B) cares about his/her customers. Sadly all to often on here we read that the AAA agent didn't try or wont' try)

Absolutely. I have a AAA office about 5 minutes from my daughter's preschool, so it is not inconvienient for me at ALL to just plop my butt at the agent's desk till they check for me.

I can see if you talk to your agent via phone or email, you can easily get blown off. Like the others though, I am worried about the time I will lose- AAA doesn't open till 10am (so no butt plopping before then!) and CRO opens at 7am- I am kind of worried about the 3 hours I will lose on general public release day, if I go through AAA. That may make a HUGE difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter